Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

DigitalPigeon

Old June 24th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Hey all

Pretty new to editing - been implementing some house rules and different interpretations for our group.

While copying what is already there works pretty good, is there a better way to explore the entire data model used?

Here is an example. My group believes Progeria trait should apply to (among other differences) the Lift / Carry pool. I found this eval that works for memory tests

perform #dicepool[aoMemory,-,2,""]

And so, there should be some dice pool name for Lift Carry to use instead of aoMemory. I'm going to try every combination I can thing of, of ao, Lift, and Carry... but there must be a better way

Also, as a second side note - is there a setting to be able to clone items from supplements, or do those need to be created by hand every single time?

Thanks!

Chris
DigitalPigeon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 25th, 2018, 07:14 AM
Develop menu...Enable Data File Debugging - once that's checked, you can right-click "Lifting & Carrying" and see several debug menus - choose "Copy Unique Id (aoLifting) to clipboard".

In the editor, choose the "New (Copy)" button to copy an existing item. On the right-hand side, around the middle is a setting called "Replaces thing Id" - fill in the Id of what you want to replace in order to make your new creation a replacement for it.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote