Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Warslick

Old June 1st, 2012, 05:42 PM
Is there anyway to get a quick description of where each of the languages come from geographically. Until this latest update I knew where they came from but the I have no clue where most of the new ones are to be found.

Something as simple as "Native language of Cambodia" would be more than enough. Not a priority at all, just something that would be usefull.
Warslick is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
Canis

Send a message via MSN to Canis

Old June 14th, 2012, 06:36 AM
This is perhaps more of a general HL thing, but any plans for mobile apps? It'd be REALLY handy to not have to take my laptop to a gaming session if I'm just playing one character as opposed to GMing.

I'm not thinking full HL functionality, just ammo and other consumables tracking plus damage and other 'in play' affects perhaps.
Canis is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
caadium

Old June 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis View Post
This is perhaps more of a general HL thing, but any plans for mobile apps? It'd be REALLY handy to not have to take my laptop to a gaming session if I'm just playing one character as opposed to GMing.

I'm not thinking full HL functionality, just ammo and other consumables tracking plus damage and other 'in play' affects perhaps.
I agree with this completely.

On a different note, and I apologize if this came up earlier and I missed it, but here is one I ran into.

Hero Lab supports adepts taking a geas on a power and getting a 25% discount on the power cost. My group allows an adept to later buy off the geas by paying that amount out of new power points. Is there a way to either add this, or that I can do it now?
caadium is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 14th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Since tablet support isn't a Shadowrun-specific issue, the existing threads about that are over in the Hero Lab Discussion forum: http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Also, check our state of the wolf 2012 newsletter: http://wolflair.com/index.php?contex..._the_wolf_2012

and keep an eye on our monthly newsletters: http://wolflair.com/index.php?context=newsletter - that's where any announcements will be.
Mathias is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 14th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caadium View Post
Hero Lab supports adepts taking a geas on a power and getting a 25% discount on the power cost. My group allows an adept to later buy off the geas by paying that amount out of new power points. Is there a way to either add this, or that I can do it now?
Use the "Buy off negative quality" advance, and then on the Personal tab, use the "Advancement Karma Cost" adjustment to set the cost of that advance to 0.
Mathias is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
Zuni Technomancer

Old June 15th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Can we get an "Custom Monthly Income" to the "Subscriptions, Expenses and Income" menu according to the custom expenses?
Zuni Technomancer is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
Canis

Send a message via MSN to Canis

Old June 17th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I'm trying to generate a group contact for my campaign to use as a reoccurring enemy. I've managed to create a contact but I can't figure out how to pre-select the group contact attributes (membership, scope, magic and matrix).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Canis is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
BloodHawk

Old June 17th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Is there any plans to add content from the Runner's Toolkit? If not, will the editor allow me to make the PACKS kits?
BloodHawk is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Zuni Technomancer

Old June 25th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Not really a bug, more an feature request. When adding an Advanced life style, HeroLab only shows "Lifestyles: (1 month) – Advanced Lifestyle –"
Can we get the full life style details on the character sheet?
Zuni Technomancer is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
_Pax_

Old June 25th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuni Technomancer View Post
Not really a bug, more an feature request. When adding an Advanced life style, HeroLab only shows "Lifestyles: (1 month) – Advanced Lifestyle –"
Can we get the full life style details on the character sheet?
Seconded.
_Pax_ is offline   #100 Reply With Quote