Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

Conandar

Old September 9th, 2022, 12:08 AM
Thrown Weapon fighting style adds +2 to the damage of a ranged attack made with a weapon with the Thrown property. Using daggers, this works...as long as they are mundane daggers. Magical daggers (including silvered) and Psychic Blade do not show the +2 from the fighting style.

It would also be nice if, on the In Play tab, Equipped Weapons and Armory weapons showed ranged weapon damages when applicable (like they do on the Weapons tab).
Conandar is offline   #1001 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 10th, 2022, 11:25 AM
EDIT: See reply below.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!

Last edited by Fenris447; September 10th, 2022 at 11:42 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #1002 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 10th, 2022, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conandar View Post
Thrown Weapon fighting style adds +2 to the damage of a ranged attack made with a weapon with the Thrown property. Using daggers, this works...as long as they are mundane daggers. Magical daggers (including silvered) and Psychic Blade do not show the +2 from the fighting style.

It would also be nice if, on the In Play tab, Equipped Weapons and Armory weapons showed ranged weapon damages when applicable (like they do on the Weapons tab).
I can't reproduce this. It's properly adding the ranged damage in Psychic Blade, Silvered daggers, and every magical thrown weapon I've checked. If you want to raise an issue on the GitHub about this, with maybe screenshots or your .por file to look at, please feel free.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #1003 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old September 19th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Update 3.7 - Welcome to the Space Jam has released! Here are the patch notes:

MAJOR ADDITIONS
  • Dragons of Stormwreck Isle - All monsters added.
  • Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel - All monsters and items added.
  • Monstrous Compendium Vol. 1 - These 10 Spelljammer monsters have been added.
  • Muk's Guide to Everything He Learned from Tasha - Added all monsters.
  • Spelljammer: Adventures in Space (includes 9/2/22 Errata)
    • Astral Adventurer's Guide - All backgrounds, races, items, spells, and ships added.
    • Boo's Astral Menagerie - All monsters, an Astral Variants adjustment, two charms, Wild Shapes, and an item added.
    • Light of Xaryxis - An item and two monsters added.
  • Vecna Dossier - Vecna the Archlich monster added.
MINOR ADDITIONS, ENHANCEMENTS, & CHANGES
  • General - All official subclasses that offer expanded spell lists now include a list of those spells in their description.
  • D&DB - Added parent source for D&D Beyond, with all child sources.
  • DMG - Several items added; Explosives, Energy Cell, Scroll of Protection, and Rod of Resurrection.
  • PHB - Replaced the SRD Mule's Beast of Burden ability with a version that actually functions. Added a spell adjustment for Warding Bond.
  • PS:Ix - Added missing source for Siren player race.
  • SaCoC - Added school uniform, available in the Gear tab.
BUGS & CORRECTIONS
  • General - Typo fixes
  • Multiple - Fixed multiple versions of Legendary Resistance to show up under Tracked Resources. Reviewed all official and UA Feats with racial pre-requisites to ensure they work with more recent subraces.
  • DMG, GoS, ToA - Water vehicles updated. For the versions from the DMG, have the DMG source selected. For the versions in GoS (with full stat block as a minion to your character), have either the GoS source or the GoS Ships source selected. If you wish to use GoS-style stat block with your ToA canoe, have both the ToA and GoS Ships sources selected.
  • DMG - Fixed Aura of Hate to not add to attack rolls. Fixed Gloves of Thievery and Slippers of Spider Climbing to apply special speeds properly.
  • EEPC - Fixed Genasi subraces' sources. Fixed Water and Fire Genasi's spellcasting features to function properly.
  • EGtW - Hide of the Feral Guardian has been fixed to be studded leather instead of leather.
  • MPMotM - Fixed the Lizardfolk's bite to count as an unarmed strike.
  • XGtE - Fixed Ancestral Guardian Barbarian's Spirit Shield showing wrong #d6's on Class tab.
NEW KNOWN ISSUES
  • The Thri-Kreen's Secondary Arms are just not programmable without major bugs. They're better off left as a text feature.
  • See Known Issues page on the 5e Community Pack Github for previous known issues.

What's next?

Well, I've been putting off the Acquisitions, Inc. items and ranks for like...ever. Which means I really do need to get around to them. The other thing I noticed recently was that the previous folks working on the pack never actually finished all of the items in the Dungeon Master's Guide. I made some strides towards finishing that out in this release, but there are still several Artifacts that are not added. I'll get those in. Of course, we have a new Dragonlance book coming, so I'll be hopping on that once it releases.

What about One D&D?

I've written out a whole post about One D&D and its relationship to the 5e Community Pack. Go give it a read when you have a moment. Apologies for the novel.

Last edited by Fenris447; September 25th, 2022 at 06:38 PM.
Fenris447 is offline   #1004 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old September 26th, 2022, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the 5e community update.
Provos is offline   #1005 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old September 26th, 2022, 04:16 PM
Thank you for all your hard work.
jbearwillis is offline   #1006 Reply With Quote
Mick McKee

Old September 27th, 2022, 06:33 PM
Thank you for the continued support!
Mick McKee is offline   #1007 Reply With Quote
expectdelay

Old October 24th, 2022, 05:34 PM
Thanks so much for the amazing updates!
expectdelay is offline   #1008 Reply With Quote
captnchuck67

Old November 21st, 2022, 07:52 AM
I keep updating the file but it seems like it is not there or where the backgrounds removed?
captnchuck67 is offline   #1009 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old November 21st, 2022, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnchuck67 View Post
I keep updating the file but it seems like it is not there or where the backgrounds removed?
Are you selecting the sources in the Configure Hero screen?

Fenris447 is offline   #1010 Reply With Quote