Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Edrondol

Old March 9th, 2012, 10:42 AM
It says a couple minutes but it's been over an hour. I'm wondering if the way I had to go about doing it is causing issues. I don't have a credit card so I PayPaled a friend the $$ and he bought it for me.

It would have been a lot easier were I able to just buy it using PayPal, though...*ahem*

Edrondol is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 9th, 2012, 02:05 PM
It should typically take only a few minutes, as the license email is generated and sent *before* the confirmation message is shown at the completion of the order. However, if there's a problem with our server contacting your email provider's server, things can get delayed. Similarly, some email providers are huge and occasionally have emails get "lost" internally for a period of minutes or sometimes hours or even days before they miraculously appear. That's rare, but I've seen it happen multiple times.

Without any additional details about your order, we have no way to investigate the status, so I can't give you any more info. If you still haven't received the email when you read this post, please contact support@wolflair.com with your name and email address (and order number if possible). They can look into the details for you.

As for PayPal, you'll find an explanation of why we choose not to accept PayPal payments during the online order process (and I think also in our FAQ).
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Edrondol

Old March 9th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I did that. They said it would be responded to in 2-3 business days.

I was kidding about the PayPal, even though it would have been easier for me personally.

I'm getting the order # from my friend as we speak.
Edrondol is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Edrondol

Old March 9th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Argh! Message from my friend:

Quote:
I do not recall what the order # was. The last part I remember was I clicked submit and it took me to a screen saying something about not clicking back or something like that.
Sweet. So what information would you need from me (or him) to facilitate this? I assume you have my name and email address which is the same as the forum. I can PM it to you or post it here. I'm not particular.
Edrondol is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Edrondol

Old March 9th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Is it possible he didn't complete the transaction and I've been waiting for something that's not coming?
Edrondol is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Edrondol

Old March 9th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Sorry for the...um...quadrupal post.

My friend had NoScript on. He didn't even see that he didn't finish the transaction. So he's doing it now and I get to look like a moron in a message board. Awesome!

Sorry about that, Chief!
Edrondol is offline   #6 Reply With Quote