Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nightfox

Old March 4th, 2012, 12:12 PM
So I've been playing with HL for several months, and the more I work with it, the more I like it. I was thinking of putting the Gift License for HL on my b-day wish list. A friend point out a possible problem that I haven't found addressed on the forums.

What happens if 2 people get the same person a gift license?
Can the two licenses be combined under a single account?
Is the first license activated used, and the second lost?
would the second license be refunded/credited and if so to who's account?
Nightfox is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
If two people were to get you a gift license, we could handle it one of two ways.

Option #1 is to refund one of the licenses. Assuming it was purchased online through our site, we'd simply credit the amount back to the original credit card used in the purchase, just like if you bought something at the local department store.

Option #2 is to apply the purchase amount to add-on packages for the license you used. This is something we would have to handle manually on our end, so you'd need to contact support to coordinate it. The second license would be cancelled on our end and the add-ons applied to the activated license.

The key requirement here is that you only activate *one* of the licenses. If you don't activate the additional license, everything is easy on our end.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote