Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Bottomhardt

Old April 13th, 2017, 02:08 AM
My GM is letting me play a Summoner on the condition that I use the Unchained spell list and I'm trying to make an archetype to change my spell list over, but all I can manage is adding the UC list to the regular one. Is there a way around this or am I stuck manually recreating the Summoner class with the UC spells?
Bottomhardt is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old April 13th, 2017, 08:28 AM
Wow, seems there is no easy way to disable a Class default spell list and run the list you want with an archetype. Best I can recommend is use the UC summoner list with the "Uses Which Spells?" and use only the higher caster level spell. Example: Haste for Summoner is CL 2 where for the unchained summoner is CL 3. That is mainly the difference between them. Some spells where listed at higher spell levels. At least with the UC summoner list added you can select the later Spell Level spells.

Otherwise you may have to recreate the class from scratch and select UC Summoner spell list.

Seems like a easy addition as a feature to the editor to disable the default spell list.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Bottomhardt

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:33 AM
I kind of figured that was going to be the answer, but thanks for the confirmation. I'll probably finish up making the class so I don't have to use two spell lists.
Bottomhardt is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 13th, 2017, 12:38 PM
The spells a class will use is stored as sClass tags on that class. "Uses Which Spells?" on the archetypes adds new sClass tags, but if you also want to delete the existing ones, that's a simple script, to delete the one tag and assign a new tag.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old April 13th, 2017, 12:58 PM
So something like:
Quote:
timing like Pre-levels 5000
foreach pick in hero from BaseSpell where "sClass.cHelpWit"
eachpick.delete[sClass.cHelpWit]
nexteach
Inside the Archetype. Just guessing here as I am tired. I probably shouldn't post when tired, but I am stubborn.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 13th, 2017, 01:51 PM
First/9000:
Code:
perform hero.childfound[cHelpSum].delete[sClass.cHelpSum]
And then use "Uses Which Spells?" to assign the unchained summoner list.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote