Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Tigz

Old June 22nd, 2019, 09:24 PM
Weirdest bug, but Elvish heritage does not export on the character sheet when you save as a PDF...not sure if that's a herolab issue or an issue with the discipline. It also does not list the proficiencies gained. Again, its correct on herolab, but the save as a pdf doesn't show it.
Tigz is offline   #731 Reply With Quote
Tigz

Old June 23rd, 2019, 06:31 PM
Follow up bug in Equipment Sphere. Spear Dancer isnt allowing me to wield spears in one hand.
Tigz is offline   #732 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 24th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
Is there any way to print an Armiger's custome weapons and what spheres are linked to them?
Not at this time, sadly. The printing functions don't always recognize custom components. Sphere abilities show up because they use the Ability component (I think), but the same is not true of Armiger weapons.
TheIronGolem is offline   #733 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old June 26th, 2019, 06:51 PM
I think there might be something wrong in the Physical Enhancement talent for the Enhancement Sphere, when I take it for an Elementalist. It works fine for other classes but on the Elementlist it doesn't seem to be at the right level

EnhanceProb.jpg
GreyLurker is offline   #734 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old June 28th, 2019, 03:01 AM
With Tower Shield Mastery I can't add spikes to the Tower Shield.
Attached Images
File Type: gif Tower.gif (342.3 KB, 4 views)
catman123456 is offline   #735 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 28th, 2019, 04:58 AM
Potential Bug.

Zodiac tattoos, (at level 4, on a Conscript, granted by Martial Tradition); it won't let me increase the enhancement bonus beyond the default +1. I can add an enhancement property, but not increase the raw enhancement bonus.
Ualaa is offline   #736 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old June 28th, 2019, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
Not at this time, sadly. The printing functions don't always recognize custom components. Sphere abilities show up because they use the Ability component (I think), but the same is not true of Armiger weapons.
Managed a bit of a work around. Equiped all of the weapons. Gives me a warning that I don't have enough hands but it adds all the Weapon Spheres to my list of abilities. Just marked which ones fit with which weapon by hand on the printed sheets after that.
GreyLurker is offline   #737 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 2nd, 2019, 07:43 AM
Quick status update:

Still working on Champions of the Spheres. I've finished the Sage and Prodigy classes (including a "sequence tracker" configurable for the Prodigy). The Troubador is my current project, and it's a time-eater because Personas ended up requiring custom UI work (I tried a couple of configurable-based approaches but they didn't pan out).

After I finish principal work on Champions (but before I release it), I will do a bugfix pass to address the issues reported here. I will most likely update SoM and SoP a couple days in advance of handing off Champions.

On a related note: does anyone here use both SoM and SoP on an iPad? I'm trying to help someone who's getting duplicate-thing errors and I'm forced to rely on speculation at the moment since I don't have any iDevices. Can you describe the process of installing an external package in this environment?
TheIronGolem is offline   #738 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old July 2nd, 2019, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
With Tower Shield Mastery I can't add spikes to the Tower Shield.
I think this will require me to create a separate thing for TSM-enabled shield spikes, since I can't modify the original and ShadowChemosh will send someone to cut off my pinky finger if I do a Replace Thing on it.
TheIronGolem is offline   #739 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old July 25th, 2019, 05:34 PM
A small bug report: It looks like Rogue Weapon Training has the wrong text.

Also, there's something weird going on with proficiencies for a couple of weapons, but I can't tell if it's the SoM package's fault or not. For an example, make an unchained rogue with the canny scoundrel archetype, then check the weapons list: you'll see that the elven leafblade and spiral rapier show up as having proficiency, even before any talents are added.
Roadie is offline   #740 Reply With Quote