Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DragonDaddy

Old November 14th, 2015, 12:37 PM
I am playing an Undead lord cleric which gets a free undead companion and of course can use animate dead to create more or control undead to steal them from others. The problem I'm having is if I go to the other tab and lets say I add a horse and then add the skeleton template it will add but then because it drops the creatures intelligence hero lab gives me a validation error because now the creature knows to many tricks. I can't come up with any way to correct this and would like to make the validation error go away so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
DragonDaddy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old November 15th, 2015, 01:07 AM
You are adding the horse as a Hireling/Mount. You could just ignore the validation message.
If you create a "Horse" as a new hero it doesn't have any tricks assigned, so adding the "Skeleton" template doesn't cause a validation error. You might do better to make a separate portfolio of undead that you would normally animate/control and then just load in the ones (as separate individual heroes) that you need at any time.
Dami is offline   #2 Reply With Quote