Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Tange Free

Old November 4th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Hey there all. New to the forums. My gaming group and I are starting a new campaign from an old 3.5 module that gives all the players a special template. This template gives a few cool minor abilities such as being able to sense a certain creature type, a selection of a tattoo that gives them once-a-game bonuses, a special magic item, and the ability to have raise dead or resurrection used on them since that magic doesn't exist in the campaign world. I'm trying to figure out how to make this in Editor, but I'm getting stumped. I've figured out for the sense and revival abilities to just make new abilities in the ability tab and add that on to the template. Is there a way to add in something that will allow me to input the different tattoo selection to confer the bonuses, and also give the characters the magic items? Or should we just write in an "ability" that says you get a magic item and then build it as a no-cost magic item in the tab on each character.

I'm not the game master for this game, but I'm one of the more proficient ones of my group with both HL and Editor so I said I'd take a crack at this. Just new to Pathfinder is all. Thanks for any help guys, I'll really appreciate it.

-Tange
Tange Free is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 8th, 2011, 09:38 AM
If the tattoos are normally purchase-able items, then they're something users will have to add manually once they add the template.

The free magic item is something the user will have to purchase manually, because they might end up losing the item without losing the template, so the two things can't be connected within the program.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote