Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old September 24th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Ok, 1.14 is out the door. On to 1.15. If anyone has a request, feel free to drop it here.
Sendric is offline   #161 Reply With Quote
Ultan

Old September 27th, 2014, 06:14 AM
Hi Sendric,

I would like to request the Morning Lord of Lathander (Player's Guide to Faerun), the Pious Templar (Complete Divine) and the Bear Warrior (Complete Warrior) if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks!

Last edited by Ultan; September 27th, 2014 at 06:47 AM.
Ultan is offline   #162 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old September 27th, 2014, 12:35 PM
I'll take a look at the Morninglord as soon as I get a chance to next work on the faerun files.

The Pious Templar might be tricky, I've played one, and good aligned uses Paladin spells, while Evil ones use the Blackguard spells, I am not sure how to that would work, I suppose certainly possible to do that, but its beyond my ability I think.

I really dont know much about the bear warrior, it seems fairly straight forward but I only glanced at it.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #163 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 27th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultan View Post
Hi Sendric,

I would like to request the Morning Lord of Lathander (Player's Guide to Faerun), the Pious Templar (Complete Divine) and the Bear Warrior (Complete Warrior) if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks!
I'll add both of those to my to do list. Shouldn't be a problem. I'll leave Morning Lord to TobyFox.
Sendric is offline   #164 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 20th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Ok. I took a bit of a hiatus, but I'm getting things going again. Sorry for the delay. Was feeling a little burnt out. I've begun work on the Magic of Incarnum source book.
Sendric is offline   #165 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old November 20th, 2014, 10:09 AM
Have you considered creating a repository out there, say on github? You could put everything up, and allow people to work on different parts. (since its all XML files anyway). You could control the final merge, so you could still know whats gone in and what hasnt, and it would take some of the workload off of you.
mirtos is offline   #166 Reply With Quote
NullCascade

Old November 20th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirtos View Post
Have you considered creating a repository out there, say on github? You could put everything up, and allow people to work on different parts. (since its all XML files anyway). You could control the final merge, so you could still know whats gone in and what hasnt, and it would take some of the workload off of you.
I sent an email to Shadow/Sendric about this. He's currently looking into it.

I have some additions going on here: https://github.com/NullCascade/HeroL...nityDataDnD35/
NullCascade is offline   #167 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 20th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Yes. I had another project (completely unrelated to HL/D&D) that was taking up a lot of my time, and I simply haven't had a chance to fully invest in looking at github. It's on my list of things to delve into, and I should have an answer soon.
Sendric is offline   #168 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old November 21st, 2014, 01:21 PM
cool. looking forward to it.
mirtos is offline   #169 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 3rd, 2014, 07:02 AM
Quote:
cool. looking forward to it.
Sorry for the delay. I did take a look at this. Unfortunately, it's a bit beyond me at the moment. I'm uncomfortable pushing ahead with this until I can sit down and take the time to really learn it. I don't see that happening before the holidays, but hopefully my schedule will clear up a bit after the new year so I can take a longer look at it.
Sendric is offline   #170 Reply With Quote