Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Elltear

Old April 2nd, 2020, 01:05 AM
I am trying to make
Archetypes
LYCANTHROPE HUNTER (RANGER)
Lycanthropes, most notably werewolves, instill singular dread in the stories and fears of the Frontier’s peoples. While most simply pray that they’ll never encounter such bloodthirsty beasts, others hone their skills and sharpen silver blades, preparing themselves to hunt the most savage of quarries.
Shapechanger’s Bane (Ex): At 1st level, a lycanthrope hunter gains the following benefits against creatures with the animal type as well as creatures with the shapechanger subtype. The lycanthrope hunter gains a +2 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks when dealing with these creatures, and a +2 bonus on weapon attack and damage rolls against them. Additionally, a lycanthrope hunter can attempt Knowledge skill checks untrained when attempting to identify these creatures.
At 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th level, the lycanthrope hunter’s bonuses against animals and shapechangers increase by 2 (maximum bonus of +10 at 20th level).
This ability replaces favored enemy
Anathema (Su): At 5th level, a lycanthrope hunter can spend a swift action to temporarily alter the makeup of the weapons he wields. While this ability is active, all of the lycanthrope hunter’s weapons (including natural weapons) function as if they were made of a single special material of his choosing (such as alchemical silver). The weapons gain no special benefits associated with being made from that material except for the ability to overcome particular damage reductions.
The lycanthrope hunter can use this ability for a number of minutes per day equal to his ranger level. This duration does not need to be consecutive, but must be spent in 1-minute increments. Melee weapons that leave the lycanthrope hunter’s possession are no longer affected while this ability is active, although ranged weapons that are shot or thrown by the lycanthrope hunter are still affected. The lycanthrope hunter can end this effect as a free action.
At 10th level, the lycanthrope hunter can select a second special material that his weapons mimic, and his weapons count as magic for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction while this ability is active. At 15th level, the lycanthrope hunter gains a +4 bonus to confirm critical hits against animals and shapechangers. At 20th level, the lycanthrope hunter automatically confirms critical threats against animals and shapechangers.
Forced Form (Su): At 8th level, upon confirming a critical hit against an opponent, a lycanthrope hunter can force that opponent to attempt a Will saving throw (DC = 10 + the lycanthrope hunter’s level + the lycanthrope hunter’s Charisma modifier). If the creature fails and it has the shapechanger subtype or is under the effect of any polymorph effect, it immediately reverts to its natural form. If it is already in its natural and unaltered form, this ability has no effect.
This ability replaces swift tracker.
I have tried but i am no good at coding can anyone help me fix this

PF_Personal.user
Elltear is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Elltear

Old April 2nd, 2020, 01:07 AM
I cannot get the Shapechanger bane to work or remove Favored Enemy,
I have no idea how to even get Anathema to do anything
The same goes for Forced form but can't get Swift tracker to drop.

Thank you in advance
Elltear is offline   #2 Reply With Quote