Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works in Action

Notices

BubbaDave

Old May 29th, 2019, 01:37 PM
Don't know if this has been gone over before, but I couldn't find info on something that was bothering me in constructing tables in RW. Once a table is constructed and row (or column) shading is added, I couldn't simply add a few new lines and get the shading right. Original table: RW1.png Adding a row to the chart produces: RW2.png.

So, now I need to shade my rows. I can leave the first two lines as they are, but starting with the 'cart' row, I need to change all that follow. Unfortunately, if I strip the color from all the rows below and reshade in my chosen green, the rows that aren't shaded, come out like this after saving: RW3.png

That's simply not going to work. Frustrated, I was resorting to reworking tables to get it right which was a huge time dump. Finally I decided to capture a saved RW image and import it into Photoshop. Using the eyedropper, I figured out the RGB code: 235,236,239 gives the shade to match the background when saved: RW4.png

Enjoy.
BubbaDave is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Gord

Old May 31st, 2019, 07:47 PM
I remember getting frustrated with that a couple of years ago but I was neither as persistent or as good at figuring out a solution. Thanks.

Last edited by Gord; May 31st, 2019 at 08:27 PM.
Gord is offline   #2 Reply With Quote