Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

armidale

Old February 4th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Odd-sized siege weapons are buggy. For example, take a medium character, set the weapon size to Small, and click to add a new weapon. Click "Ballista, heavy". The right pane on the selection screen will show "Class: 2-Hand" and "Damage: 2d10". Click "Add". In the weapon list the damage will now show as "4d8". Click the "?" by the weapon and it will show "Class: Siege" and "Damage: 4d8".

It seems there's no way to actually add an odd-size siege weapon.
armidale is offline   #301
urklore

Old February 4th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Anyone else having a problem using the Falconer ranger archetype while multi-classing into a wizard? If you do so and then select a familair for your arcane bond, it does not let you select any animal type for your 'race' for said familair. You can manual select an animal and it will work but then your character is listed with warning (no biggie).

As per RAW, I could not find anything where the Falconer archetype denies a wizard from having a familair.
urklore is offline   #302
DylanGlow

Old February 4th, 2012, 09:48 AM
I'm sorry, I've searched for answers on this throughout all the forums and I can't seem to find the solution. As I understand it, an Alchemist that would have a +3 Int. modifier would be able to "cast" an extra 3 extracts per day. But on the Alchemist tab it's showing that I have 3 of 3 "spells'. My Int. is 16. I would just like to know if this is a bug or I've completely misunderstood the Alchemist class.

Thank you so much,
~Dylan
DylanGlow is offline   #303
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 4th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanGlow View Post
I'm sorry, I've searched for answers on this throughout all the forums and I can't seem to find the solution. As I understand it, an Alchemist that would have a +3 Int. modifier would be able to "cast" an extra 3 extracts per day. But on the Alchemist tab it's showing that I have 3 of 3 "spells'. My Int. is 16. I would just like to know if this is a bug or I've completely misunderstood the Alchemist class.

Thank you so much,
~Dylan
Core Rulebook pg 17 - INT 16 gives you +1 1st level spell, +1 2nd level spell and +1 3rd level spell.
Mathias is offline   #304
Joshua

Old February 4th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Core Rulebook pg 17 - INT 16 gives you +1 1st level spell, +1 2nd level spell and +1 3rd level spell.
As Mathias said, Extracts are Table 2.1 in APG per day plus Wizard's Int Bonus per day in Core. Bombs, on the other hand, are Alchemist class level + Int modifier per day. There's a LOT to keep straight with Alchemists, but they're fun to play.
Joshua is offline   #305
DylanGlow

Old February 4th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Thank you so much! That clears up a lot! ^_^

~Dylan
DylanGlow is offline   #306
Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 4th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Holy Gun - Amatuer Gunslinger feat is not replaced with Extra Grit if you take levels in a Grit-granting class.
Bishop37 is offline   #307
Agyess

Old February 5th, 2012, 03:19 AM
random error. when saving journal to pdf. (save as pdf or print preview pdf button) it doesn't print the word "to"
Agyess is offline   #308
chava

Old February 5th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Orc Bloodline for Sorcerers:
Is granting an extra +1 natural armor (+2 when it should be +1 and +3 when it should be +2)
Is giving the 9th level bloodline spell Wall of Fire as a 3rd level spell instead of a 4th level one.
chava is offline   #309
quixoticparadigm

Old February 6th, 2012, 08:43 AM
The "sepia ellipsoid ioun stone" is not considered a cursed item and is legal for purchase in PFS play.

Also, HL automatically throws up an error whenever I activate a stigmata in the "In-Play" tab on my cleric 8 / holy vindicator 5 character. It says that I can only have 1 stigmata active at 1 time, despite the fact the one I activate is the ONLY stigmata active.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #310
Closed Thread