Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old April 12th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koragg View Post
First off I would like to thank Lawful G and the team for these updates. It is wonderful to be able to use 3.5 content with Hero Lab.

I do have a question. I've searched high and low but still to no avail.... Is it possible to add in the class "High Elemental Binder" into the set? Is there a way for me to custom make that character set? I believe it is from the "Players Guide to Eberron", which is different from the campaign setting from my limited understanding.

Apologies if this has been posted/requested before. If so, can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Koragg Darkshadow
My apologies for missing this. Sometimes the forum tells me I've seen everything when I haven't and things get lost. This is a fine place to post such a request.
Sendric is offline   #201 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old May 4th, 2014, 04:19 PM
I might have missed this but are the Bloodlines from Unearthed Arcana coded and in Hero Lab?
Bloodwolf is offline   #202 Reply With Quote
Novatian

Old May 4th, 2014, 04:48 PM
There are a few things I'd like to see added to the next update:

From Unearthed Arcana, the generic PC classes:
Expert, Spellcaster, and Warrior (note that despite the similar names, these aren't the NPC classes from the DMG, which are all I've noted so far)

From Heroes of Horror, the Archivist class and its associated feats.

I think the Dread Necromancer from Heroes of Horror is really popular with some folks. In fact, I'll admit that if popularity counts the most, it would be best to add the Heroes of Horror stuff before the generic classes.

Oh, and if people don't say this enough, thanks a billion for all the cool stuff Sendric! I was a little disappointed when I first got the 3.5 license added to my Hero Lab, but these fan updates have made all the difference.
Novatian is offline   #203 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 5th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
I might have missed this but are the Bloodlines from Unearthed Arcana coded and in Hero Lab?
I'll be honest. I'm not terribly familiar with this book. I have no idea what the Bloodlines are, but if you can't find them, then I assume they aren't in. I'll add it to my to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #204 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old May 5th, 2014, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatian View Post
There are a few things I'd like to see added to the next update:

From Unearthed Arcana, the generic PC classes:
Expert, Spellcaster, and Warrior (note that despite the similar names, these aren't the NPC classes from the DMG, which are all I've noted so far)
Yea, there's a lot missing from there even though I think its open source. I just haven't gotten around to figuring out what needs to be done here. I'll add it to my list. No guarantees it gets into the next release, though.

Quote:
From Heroes of Horror, the Archivist class and its associated feats.

I think the Dread Necromancer from Heroes of Horror is really popular with some folks. In fact, I'll admit that if popularity counts the most, it would be best to add the Heroes of Horror stuff before the generic classes.
Archivist and Dread Necromancer are already coded and will be included in the next release. Haven't done much else from the book yet, but its on my list. I know people have been asking for it.

Quote:
Oh, and if people don't say this enough, thanks a billion for all the cool stuff Sendric! I was a little disappointed when I first got the 3.5 license added to my Hero Lab, but these fan updates have made all the difference.
You're welcome! I picked up the torch from Lawful_G (now Aaron), and ShadowChemosh, who has moved on to Pathfinder. I'm just glad people are still using this stuff.
Sendric is offline   #205 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old May 5th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
I'll be honest. I'm not terribly familiar with this book. I have no idea what the Bloodlines are, but if you can't find them, then I assume they aren't in. I'll add it to my to-do list.
Thanks. Super impressed with all that you guys have done. My brother and I brought Hero Lab to our gaming session and now two of the other guys have bought Hero Lab, including the DM.
Bloodwolf is offline   #206 Reply With Quote
mirtos

Old May 6th, 2014, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
You're welcome! I picked up the torch from Lawful_G (now Aaron), and ShadowChemosh, who has moved on to Pathfinder. I'm just glad people are still using this stuff.
We're defintiely using it, and thanks for picking up the torch. Those of us who still do classic 3.5 absolutely appreciate it.
mirtos is offline   #207 Reply With Quote
Bloodwolf

Old May 10th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Was wondering if Fey'Ri from Races of Faerun could be added?

Also I was wondering if there would be a way to variant the half-giant race so that the acclimated can be changed from fire to cold or electricity? So maybe a drop down box so that we can pick which we would get the +2 on.
Bloodwolf is offline   #208 Reply With Quote
Crazy Ivan

Old May 11th, 2014, 12:28 AM
I feel kind of out of the loop. For downloading the work you gents have been plugging away at, we still use the link in the original post at the beginning of this thread, correct?
Crazy Ivan is offline   #209 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 11th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Was wondering if Fey'Ri from Races of Faerun could be added?
I want to add fey'ri, (I tried to add them when I made that file), they are a vital part of faerun, however the problem lies in the fact the as a race they can CHOOSE their racial abilities. And I am unsure as to how to code that.

Perhaps I could use the one from Monsters of Faerun but that version (the 3.5) version loses a lot of the flavor that comes with the Fey'ri.

Quote:
Also I was wondering if there would be a way to variant the half-giant race so that the acclimated can be changed from fire to cold or electricity? So maybe a drop down box so that we can pick which we would get the +2 on.
My suggestion for this is that you have your player make a note of what acclimation they have and substitute it for that. As far as I know what you are suggesting can be done but it would seem a lot of work for not much reward as all the special does is add text. If it had script or was used for prereqs it would be a different story.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #210 Reply With Quote