Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Vlan

Old August 17th, 2017, 09:25 AM
There was a feat in 3.5 made by pazio for Dragon magazine that altered some paladin and cleric abilites to run off of Wis instead of Charisma. I'm wondering on the viability of importing it into Pathfinder. Unfortunately I'm not very familiar with how herolab's editor works.

Anyway. I've got Lay on Hands and Divine Grace working. For Smite Evil however, it doesn't look modular enough to work easily because the ability has to be activated. I could work it like I did Divine Grace and just have it subtract the CHA mod as a Bonus to all saves then Add Wis as a bonus, but since I don't think I can call the activation then it would just constantly be adding Wis to attack and AC.

I'm sure there's a way to do it. I'm just not sure how it would work.

Finally in 3.5 this converted Turn Undead to Wis as well. I was going to either add a second feat that did that for Channel Energy, or just make the one that always did it. But I'm also running into a problem here. the xChannel ability can actually already run off of Wis for DC according to the scrpts, but it searches for tag telling it to use Wis.

Is something like the following work, or am I missing something.
Code:
preform hero.childfound[xChannel].assign[useAttr.aWIS]
Unfortunatly uses per day is calculated by each class ability so again I'm running into the problem of not knowing how to edit within a class ability.
Vlan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Vlan

Old August 18th, 2017, 04:57 AM
Decided to post what I have. I'll keep it updated as I work on it more. But probably won't get much done over the weekend.

I should probably change the name. test is kind of generic :P
Attached Files
File Type: email Test.user (1.4 KB, 2 views)
Vlan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote