Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

darwinscusp

Old August 17th, 2017, 01:03 PM
For years, I have built impromptu spreadsheets that detail how use of various feats affects my combat stats. This allows me to make choices in-game much more quickly. To understand, perhaps an example is in order (attached). I should, perhaps, clarify, that I only use Hero Lab as a game preparation aid. I still prefer to print my character sheet and use a hard-copy at the table.

Given the inherent power in Hero Lab, I'm curious if I could automate the creation of this type of data sheet. I presume it would be some sort of custom print function, but that's pure speculation on my part.

Or, perhaps this functionality already exists in the product and I'm just not aware of it?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
darwinscusp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cheatsheet.jpg (123.8 KB, 14 views)
darwinscusp is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM
One of the things I'd like to do is add the ability to modify individual equipment sets. If that gets done, you'd be able to do what you discuss.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote