Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,559

Old April 30th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benevalent View Post
Wow I messed that up.
No worries. It's tough to figure it all out, especially when you start playing around with choosers. I could have been more clear in my instructions.
Sendric is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Benevalent
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16

Old April 30th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Only issue I see is the feat Draconic Aspect comes up as DC(0).

Otherwise look kosher?

Thanks again for all of this to use your time on this, I really appreciate it.
Attached Files
File Type: email HomeMade.user (90.3 KB, 2 views)
Benevalent is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,559

Old April 30th, 2018, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benevalent View Post
Only issue I see is the feat Draconic Aspect comes up as DC(0).

Otherwise look kosher?

Thanks again for all of this to use your time on this, I really appreciate it.
Did you select an aspect?

Also, what are you trying to accomplish with all those scripts on the feat?

Last edited by Sendric; April 30th, 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Sendric is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Benevalent
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 16

Old April 30th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Also, what are you trying to accomplish with all those scripts on the feat?
Apparently making it painfully clear how bad I am at this. Thank you so much for everything. Took the extra scripts that I now realize was from the breath....I wish there was something I could do to repay.
Benevalent is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,559

Old April 30th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benevalent View Post
Apparently making it painfully clear how bad I am at this. Thank you so much for everything. Took the extra scripts that I now realize was from the breath....I wish there was something I could do to repay.
Don't sweat it. I've been doing this for years, and I still have to look things up all the time. It just takes a little practice to see how everything works.
Sendric is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.