Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 15th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Path of War is Dreamscarred Press new book that takes the Book of 9 Swords and brings it to Pathfinder. It is now out of playtest and I have created a whole new frame work to support the Maneuvers and Stances that are in the book and I am ready to release it to the community.

Download
If you have the community servers setup already then simply go to Updates in Hero Lab and download "Pathfinder 3PP Pack". If you don't have the community servers setup then go to THIS post and follow the one time setup instruction.

Overview
Please note this initial release has the just the Warlord pdf done. So you have the Warlord class, skill, feats, and all the Maneuvers & Stances. As it took so much time to get the Maneuvers to select right most of the class abilities and feats are NOT scripted. This means why you can activate a stance on the "In-Play" tab it will NOT adjust/change your character. But you can at least keep track of the Maneuvers you have readied and Stances activated.

Not Implemented
If a feat says "Note: This is has not been implemented yet." then the feat will not actually affect your character. The pre-reqs are in but that is all.

New Maneuvers Tab
Here is a screen shot of the new Maneuvers tab and you can see you have a selection of Maneuvers and Stances. After selecting a maneuver you can then set if the maneuver is readied or not readied.
Image8.jpg

Bug Reporting
Feel free to post to this thread with questions, comments, or bug reports. Also for those without forum accounts fee free to email me at my Forum User ID at yahoo dot com.

Also attached to this post is a pdf of an example printout of the Warlord and his Maneuvers. For printed sheets I recommend AncientOne's sheet as it works out the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bob the Warlord.pdf (79.7 KB, 45 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; August 18th, 2015 at 06:36 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote