Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

atlarman

Send a message via MSN to atlarman Send a message via Yahoo to atlarman

Old September 17th, 2010, 11:34 AM
hi guys-

Ok, so ive been tweaking DRAGON MASTER again this morning mostly finishing up his cape device) Device 1) so anyway, after finishing up the cape's two main powers flight and protection from fire....I notice that at the time I still have an unspent pp from device so I thought it might bee fun to have a rank one obscrure (sight only) tough range requires grapple attack lol. I build it as shown in the zip file below ,soon after I notice a few things .

1)Both of my obscrure attks are missing from the "attacks list" on the sheet...both are still in the powers section as they should be...just not on attacks list. Have I found the limit on what HL can show on a sheet? lol

2) even though no violations are shown the final cost in pp for "cape is shown as 6 pp...though in the prgram its showing im right at the limit not over it...Id apreciate it if ya can take a look and share any thoughts on what may be going on.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dragon Master Latest Version.zip (290.5 KB, 1 views)
atlarman is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 17th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Unless you buy the Attack extra, Obscure is personal. Do you mean Dazzle?
And the cape costs 4 pp for 1 rank of Device and 2 pp for "Only you can use" which does add up to 6.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
atlarman

Old September 17th, 2010, 01:56 PM
i thought obsure starts out as a ranged power...and there are alot of drawbacks on it... um guess i need to look again. maybe dazzle is closer ...i was intending a goofy blind em by covering their eyes/ view thing.

Last edited by atlarman; September 17th, 2010 at 08:24 PM.
atlarman is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
atlarman

Old September 17th, 2010, 02:07 PM
So let me see...HL is disolaying it this way Within the device tab.... Its saying that the 5 pp on the devices powers is spent....but i guess the actual cost of the finished cape is 6 pp??ok im confused now.

Okay Duggan I went back to check the default starting range for obscure and indeed my HL shows it starting as range ranged before modifiers

Last edited by atlarman; September 22nd, 2010 at 11:17 AM. Reason: went back to check obscure
atlarman is offline   #4 Reply With Quote