Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Fnordboy

Send a message via ICQ to Fnordboy

Old May 15th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Hi there Gurus,

I was wondering if y'all are working on some kind of tooltip or something that would help us see how HL calculates the current #'s that it spits out for things like Skillchecks, Attack rolls, Damage rolls, etc..... A tooltip like that would help me immensely when I review character sheets which I've entered for my players' leveled up characters...

Loving the HL so far!
Fnordboy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 17th, 2010, 08:33 AM
This capability is possible in HL, but I just haven't had the many weeks worth of time it would take to retro-fit the Pathfinder files to use it. The Pathfinder files began as a copy of the d20 files, which were the first game system added to HL. The tooltip mechanisms were added to HL later on, and haven't been incorporated into the d20/Pathfinder files yet.

(You can see what it will end up looking like by checking out some of the newer games like Cortex or Savage Worlds, even in demo mode).
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote