Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

bruuuuuu

Old April 9th, 2020, 06:44 AM
I seem to be having a problem with my analogies lately, and apologize for any confusion that my choice of comparison might have made.

Yes, I was referring to both Rob's previous health struggles (which it seems, from a forum reader's perspective, that he has overcome) and to the loss of some staff members, not to any current infection of the national consciousness.
bruuuuuu is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
sqrw

Old April 12th, 2020, 05:08 AM
Wanted to follow up after our first session w/ using CT. Again it is super promissing here is what we did.

First was figuring out, based on another post, how players can create campaign owned characters w/o demo account.

Then I went through character generation with a new player via a voice call and a sheet - that was absolutely brilliant, the sheet did only sometimes update for me when they changed something but nothing a reload dind't fix. with rules to each element right embedded and an easy way to go forth and back that was super handy!

During the session we played in roll20 to share roles, maps and stuff. But most players had a tab open w/ the campaing and their character to look up dice pools & stuff - that worked really well too!

The biggest impact I saw is that it made it easier for new players, just having all the thing calculated and easily findable was a big improvement vs a printed sheet or something.
sqrw is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 13th, 2020, 12:33 AM
@sqrw: Thanks for the report! I'm very happy to hear that things are working well for you!!
rob is offline   #13 Reply With Quote