Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

CapeCodRPGER

Old July 27th, 2012, 04:46 PM
How can I see if the second license I got when I first bought hero lab was used? It's been awhile since I installed HL and I don't remember if I used the second license.
CapeCodRPGER is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 30th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Hi. Are you trying to find your second license, or do you have the number and you just want to see if it was installed some time ago?

You can have your license numbers e-mailed to you directly through Hero Lab. Choose "Send My Licenses To Me" from the License menu.

If you have the secondary license number, you should be able to use it on a new target computer without an issue, especially if you might have installed it some time ago. Your license can be re-assigned to the new computer's "identity" by simply running the license activation wizard within Hero Lab. This is accomplished via the "Activate License" option under the "License" menu within Hero Lab.

Each license can only be re-assigned once every 120 days (about 4 months). Exceptions can be made if you need to re-assign your license before the waiting period elapses, but I doubt you'll run up against this given how long ago you might have installed your secondary license. If this situation should arise, contact technical support and we'll usually be able to get things sorted out for you quickly.
John is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
CapeCodRPGER

Old August 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM
I wanted to know if there was a way to tell if I used my second license. Turns out I had not. Thanks.
CapeCodRPGER is offline   #3 Reply With Quote