Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

kingpaul

Send a message via AIM to kingpaul Send a message via MSN to kingpaul Send a message via Yahoo to kingpaul

Old March 26th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob
At 08:49 PM 3/25/2007, you wrote:
Yep. And it's particularly obnoxious to products like HL that do everything possible to be properly behaved Windows programs, yet Microsoft's crapola ends up making it look like we're doing it wrong.
Yes, I see that now. Sorry for bringing this up as an issue on your part. Perhaps a note in your FAQ?
kingpaul is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 26th, 2007, 09:11 AM
At 06:31 AM 3/26/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
rob wrote:
At 08:49 PM 3/25/2007, you wrote:
Yep. And it's particularly obnoxious to products like HL that do everything possible to be properly behaved Windows programs, yet Microsoft's crapola ends up making it look like we're doing it wrong.

Yes, I see that now. Sorry for bringing this up as an issue on your part. Perhaps a note in your FAQ?
I believe this issue has only been brought up once before, and that was at least two years ago (could be 4-5). That user got it sorted out instantly, so I never considered this to be a widespread problem for users. I figured it was the rare exception. Then you bring up the issue and lots of folks yell "me too!". So I guess maybe it should go in the FAQ....
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote