Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
jjashley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 137

Old January 13th, 2021, 12:50 PM
Was is the average time to import a .por into HLO? I've got one I tried to import at about 1400 mountain today that still seems to in progress. I've done some others that only took a couple of minutes at worst.
jjashley is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kharmakazi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16

Old January 14th, 2021, 03:19 AM
dunno but i have had portfolios uploading for 11hrs now... i sincerely hope this is a teething problem not an ongoing one.
Kharmakazi is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
bruuuuuu
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 51

Old January 14th, 2021, 06:34 AM
I uploaded a POR file a couple of days ago, and the import looked like it was taking a really long time. I refreshed the page to find that the import had actually completed, but they just hadn't updated that fact on my screen until after I refreshed.

Once the import starts, you can safely move on to other things and check back later.
bruuuuuu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jjashley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 137

Old January 14th, 2021, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruuuuuu View Post
I uploaded a POR file a couple of days ago, and the import looked like it was taking a really long time. I refreshed the page to find that the import had actually completed, but they just hadn't updated that fact on my screen until after I refreshed.

Once the import starts, you can safely move on to other things and check back later.
Ok, I've had one pending for a couple of days and one for a day, refresh hasn't helped. I have also cleared my cache. I do know that the first one that is stuck I uploaded without owning all the content that was used to create the character, but I was under the impression it would just strip that data off.
jjashley is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Medriev
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Aberdare, Wales
Posts: 53

Old January 14th, 2021, 10:06 AM
I've got portfolios stuck at the "Importing" phase but only started these about two hours ago. Just wondering as well how long this should take.

The first portfolio I imported was loaded very quickly (minutes if that) so assumed these would be quick too.
Medriev is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Vayman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 7

Old January 14th, 2021, 10:11 AM
I have portfolios also stuck at "Importing" step 3 of 4. Stranger still, the date next to all three portfolios is "1969/12/31 7:00 pm".

Two of them I started last night. The third I put in after today's maintenance. All are stuck.
Vayman is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Medriev
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Aberdare, Wales
Posts: 53

Old January 14th, 2021, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayman View Post
I have portfolios also stuck at "Importing" step 3 of 4. Stranger still, the date next to all three portfolios is "1969/12/31 7:00 pm".

Two of them I started last night. The third I put in after today's maintenance. All are stuck.
Interesting. Mine are the same but all have dates of "1970/01/01 1:00 am". Suggests you might be higher up the queue than me if that offers any comfort.
Medriev is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
jjashley
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 137

Old January 14th, 2021, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medriev View Post
Interesting. Mine are the same but all have dates of "1970/01/01 1:00 am". Suggests you might be higher up the queue than me if that offers any comfort.
I think the date is generic based on timezone, mine show dec 31 1969 1700, and they were submitted on different days this week, one on Monday or Tuesday the other one I think was yesterday.
jjashley is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Medriev
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Aberdare, Wales
Posts: 53

Old January 14th, 2021, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjashley View Post
I think the date is generic based on timezone, mine show dec 31 1969 1700, and they were submitted on different days this week, one on Monday or Tuesday the other one I think was yesterday.
Thanks. That makes more sense.

Really hope they speed this up though. The first time I uploaded a portfolio was very quick so was hoping that was standard.
Medriev is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Kharmakazi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 16

Old January 14th, 2021, 03:47 PM
sitting on 24hrs waiting for upload if im lucky they may upload before the campaign finishes (we just had session 0)
Kharmakazi is offline   #10 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.