Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

spannclann

Old November 18th, 2020, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
I'm not sure why you're calling a child object in your script. If you're running scripts on the weapon itself shouldn't it be just

Code:
field[Bonus].value += 1
also, check the timing. The Defender sword that moves AC and magic bonus around does it's calculations at pre-levels 10000.
The child reference was from some other eval script I found. I am not that proficient in coding lol. I will try it how you suggest and see if it works.

***Yes, taking out the child does work.

Last edited by spannclann; November 18th, 2020 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Checked my code
spannclann is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
spannclann

Old November 18th, 2020, 07:41 AM
Quote:
check the timing. The Defender sword that moves AC and magic bonus around does it's calculations at pre-levels 10000.
Does this only affect the program when "In-Play"? If so, I am not concerned with that. I am just wanting the weapon and its abilities to show up properly on the character sheet when printed.
spannclann is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old November 18th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Timing is important for every script not just for In-Play tasks. It really depends on what is being touched.
dungeonguru is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
spannclann

Old November 19th, 2020, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Timing is important for every script not just for In-Play tasks. It really depends on what is being touched.
Yes, I did notice that late last night when something wasnt showing up the wai I wanted.
spannclann is offline   #14 Reply With Quote