Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 9th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Time to start a new bug reports thread, since the last one passed 100 posts. If you've still got an ongoing discussion in the last thread, keep the discussion there, but go ahead and put new reports here.
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old November 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Not sure if it is something I have done wrong or a bug... I love that you have added in the dieties favored weapon. I took our parties cleric and selected the favored weapon on the cleric tab and then deleted the adjustment that was our temporary work around while you worked on that.

However, it isn't working for me. It is allowing me to select the weapon just fine, but on the weapons tab it is telling me that she isn't proficient.

I don't know if this is a bug in the favored weapon or if it is because the weapon selected was one created by me.

Any ideas? Is there something special I need to do to user generated weapons to allow them to function correctly with the dieties favored weapon feature?

Keith
kunger00 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old November 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Also... it seems that Dieties Favored weapon isn't working properly with Weapon Focus. I'm getting an error that I've selected a Weapon Focus weapon without having proficiency.
kunger00 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 16th, 2009, 04:36 PM
The cleric's deity weapon problems are because I am an idiot. I got this working, then decided to add one more thing, which required changing the timing. I never double-checked that it was still working after making that timing change, and it turns out it wasn't working.

So, this has nothing to do with the custom weapon, and the weapon focus error is because the main weapon doesn't have a proficiency.

I'm afraid you'll have to put your workaroud back in place.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old November 16th, 2009, 04:57 PM
No problem.
You think this will be working on this next update? (It sounds like you alreayd know the solution).

Thanks for the work you guys do!
kunger00 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 16th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Version 2.1, with a fix for the favored weapon proficiency bug, is now available from the automatic updates.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old November 16th, 2009, 10:39 PM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or by design, but the conditions doesn't seem to adjust anything when you set them.
evilash is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
mbouck

Old November 16th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Is the extra upbringing feat feature working? It doesn't seem to be doing anything when I select it.

Also the feat/trait descriptions are getting cut-off when I print and I have the display feat/trait descriptions option selected.
mbouck is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Gambo

Old November 17th, 2009, 03:03 AM
I thought I'd put this here rather that in my other post about the character sheet.

Traits are under Special Abilities heading on the HL Print/PDF. I assume they should be under the Feats, Traits and Flaws heading.

Any chance of having an entry for activated abilies (In Play) for the Rapid Shot feat?
Gambo is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
kunger00

Old November 17th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Version 2.1, with a fix for the favored weapon proficiency bug, is now available from the automatic updates.
Awesome Mathias! I appreciate the work you guys do!

Keith
kunger00 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote