imhotepthearchitect at ya

Old August 16th, 2002, 02:33 PM
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXi....GAA/IMSolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Greetings,

I hope you all had a great week.

First off, here is this weeks Maintenance Release. Some highlights:Ordo Hereticus, Space Wolves Q&A, New Chaos Daemons, Chaos updates. Additionaly, for those who missed the conversation, there is now a Bug Reporting website (Bug Tracker) available for use at http://bugtrack.lscfn.ca This will hopefully make it easier for folks to see if their bugs have already been reported, and to check on the status of known bugs.

Everybody thank Malthor for volunteering to do some bugfixing on the Chaos files until the new Codex comes out.

I won't be hear for the latter part of next week, so there probably won't be a maintenance release. Although, the reports have been slowing down somewhat, so maybe I won't need to do one *lafffs*

Cheers and enjoy your weekend,

--
Graham H. Tracey - aka ImhotepTheArchitect
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy.
40k3 AB Group: groups.yahoo.com/group/ab-40k3
40k3 AB Files: groups.yahoo.com/group/ab-files/

---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs, a Yahoo! service - Search Thousands of New Jobs

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Do not post to this list! Posters will have sarcastic comments made about them. Be warned.
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: ab-files-unsubscribe@eGroups.com. If you want to ask questions about Army Builder or the datafiles for it, use the armybuilder@egroups.com mailing list.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
  #1 Reply With Quote