Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Murrdox

Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:54 AM
I'm GMing a Shadowrun game, and putting a lot of stuff into Hero Lab. I haven't started running the game yet, but I'm really looking forward to using the Tactical console for a combat aide, and also for better tracking my players' expenses, Karma, ammo, and equipment.

I'm having a bit of an issue with Hero Lab in terms of CLUTTER.

Characters by themselves are fine. But Shadowrun characters invariably have OTHER stuff and I'm having issues trying to organize my Portfolios.

When I'm viewing the Dashboard and the Tactical Console I don't necessarily need to see the Vehicles owned by characters. Nor do I need to see all their Drones. Sometimes it would certainly be helpful to be able to see these things on an isolated basis, for Drones or Vehicles that are actually in combat, for example.

Am I missing something here? Is there a way to adjust the Dashboard and Tactical Console so that I'm only seeing the Heros and NPCs that I need instead of all their Drones, Agents, Spirits, and Vehicles along with them?
Murrdox is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Each drone, vehicle and spirit has a checkbox on their entry on the main character that can turn off their appearance on the Dashboard and Tactical Console.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Murrdox

Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:11 PM
Aggh! That was driving me crazy! Thank you! I was poring through the manual trying to see if there was some way to customize the dashboard like this, I guess I overlooked it.

I kept looking on the Dashboard and on the entries for the Drones themselves.

Glad I finally posted about it!

Thanks for the quick response. Very helpful.
Murrdox is offline   #3 Reply With Quote