Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 25th, 2011, 05:26 PM
A Cleric only gains proficiency in using a shield for defense - using a shield for attack requires the Martial Weapon proficiency in that type of shield.
Mathias is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
CapeCodRPGER

Old January 26th, 2011, 01:35 AM
But when I equip it so I get the AC due to the shield, it says cleric is noot profecent with shield. Kind of misleading.

Edit: nevermind. after looking again I see the non profecincy is on the weapon tab, my bad.

Last edited by CapeCodRPGER; January 26th, 2011 at 01:46 AM.
CapeCodRPGER is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 27th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Wounding magical weapon enhancement is incorrect (looks like it is the 3.5 version of the enchantment).
Bishop37 is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
Eretas

Old January 28th, 2011, 04:06 PM
When I splited 50 crossbolts (+1 frost) in three stasks then transfert reduced stack to other hero, the amount of bolts transfert to each heros was 50 instead of the 15/15/20 stack.
The price for each bolts was also way too high.
Eretas is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
dipnotz

Old January 28th, 2011, 05:19 PM
It appears one of the revelations for Oracle: Mystery of the JuJu is not working properly. False Death is not populating the spell list with Charm Person and Dominate Person per the revelation description.

I tried to edit it myself, but as a class in a supplement I'm not able to edit and save ;-)

Thanks for all the hard work, you guys make my life 100x easier!
dipnotz is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
pbrain

Old January 29th, 2011, 07:35 AM
There are 7 pages, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned. The alchemist discovery "Sticky Poison" requires you be level 6, but does not have that requirement in Hero Lab.
pbrain is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old January 30th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Advanced Player's Guide
Oracle Life Mystery Description when you mouse over the ? shows odd Levels for gaining spells. On the PRD on their website it is even levels.

Though it is properly assigning the spells. It appears to be only the tool trip stating the wrong info.
Exitilus is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
overdark

Old January 30th, 2011, 12:56 PM
When you make a Hellknight, their 19th level ability 'Infernal Armor' only works with a regulae suit of Hellknight armor. When I make a magic suit of Hellknight armor the Infernal Armor ability grays out and says I dont meet the requirements.
overdark is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
RedXian

Old January 31st, 2011, 04:16 AM
Adding a +1 Steel (Heavy or Light, Wooden or Steel) will result in the shield appearing in the Weapon section without the +1 in the Description. Granted that the +1 is not an attack bonus, the +1 should be there for indentification purpose.

Note: Some special shields like the Absorbing Shield or the Caster's Shield are described as their non magical counterparts (ie Heavy Steel Shield and Light Wooden Shield respectively)

In addition, editing the Shield via the Weapon tab will change the name to just the option you choose. ie. If you change it to a +2 the name will change to "+2". Nor can they be deleted from via the Weapons tab, or moved to another bag.
RedXian is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 31st, 2011, 12:55 PM
(I did not have a chance to address the bug reports for the 4.22 release. I will be addressing them for the next update).
Mathias is offline   #70 Reply With Quote