Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 3rd, 2010, 05:24 PM
(a bug reports thread for the 9/3/10 update)
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aresian27

Old September 3rd, 2010, 06:55 PM
Thank you for the update. The Half-Elf Rogue favored bonus is coming up as +1 vs Magical Writing when it should be +1/2 to Diplomacy and Bluff. Also, I took the Ancestral Arms Alternate Racial Trait and selected shuriken from the list, but I'm not getting the shuriken proficiency.
Aresian27 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RedXian

Old September 4th, 2010, 04:58 AM
The Agile Feet granted power is missing for Clerics who choose the Travel Domain.
RedXian is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 4th, 2010, 06:26 AM
You have the Ghoul having 27 HPs, they should only have 13 HPs.
Dragnmoon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
You have the Ghoul having 27 HPs, they should only have 13 HPs.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXian View Post
The Agile Feet granted power is missing for Clerics who choose the Travel Domain.
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. I added a level of Cleric and the Travel domain to a blank character, and the ability is listed on both the class abilities list for the cleric and on the special tab. Where are you not seeing it?
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aresian27 View Post
Thank you for the update. The Half-Elf Rogue favored bonus is coming up as +1 vs Magical Writing when it should be +1/2 to Diplomacy and Bluff. Also, I took the Ancestral Arms Alternate Racial Trait and selected shuriken from the list, but I'm not getting the shuriken proficiency.
Fixed both of these for the next update. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 4th, 2010, 07:34 AM
In your Output Active Hero Summary you have Ecology coming after Special Abilities, the prober way to do a Paizo Stat block is for the Ecology to come before Special Abilities.

Also noticed you have unarmed attacks added to every monster, which makes them all wrong. Are you working on a way to take this out so every stat block for the bestiary is not incorrect?

Edit: This one is Picky but not a big deal in your HTML outputs for AC you have the </b> coming after the Number which bolds the number Instead of before it so just the AC is bolded. Another Picky, you are putting Colons after every section in Ecology (Environment, Organization, and Treasure) there should not be a Colon there, but thanks to fixing the issue of ecology not being in HTML format!

Last edited by Dragnmoon; September 4th, 2010 at 07:53 AM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
In your Output Active Hero Summary you have Ecology coming after Special Abilities, the prober way to do a Paizo Stat block is for the Ecology to come before Special Abilities.

Also noticed you have unarmed attacks added to every monster, which makes them all wrong. Are you working on a way to take this out so every stat block for the bestiary is not incorrect?

Edit: This one is Picky but not a big deal in your HTML outputs for AC you have the </b> coming after the Number which bolds the number Instead of before it so just the AC is bolded. Another Picky, you are putting Colons after every section in Ecology (Environment, Organization, and Treasure) there should not be a Colon there, but thanks to fixing the issue of ecology not being in HTML format!
I've gotten these fixed in the next update, thanks for reporting them.

Note that the unarmed strike in the statblock has been linked to the same "Hide Unarmed (in attacks)" option that applies to the character sheet, so that the user can decide whether they want to see the unarmed strike stats.
Mathias is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 15th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Note that the unarmed strike in the statblock has been linked to the same "Hide Unarmed (in attacks)" option that applies to the character sheet, so that the user can decide whether they want to see the unarmed strike stats.
Yup found out yesterday... Though I think the Default should be that turned off.
Dragnmoon is offline   #10 Reply With Quote