Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zazaodh

Old September 24th, 2014, 12:55 AM
Maybe I am missing something, but is the Razor Coast content currently available anywhere?

I see there is a screenshot of it, and the link on Content Market takes to a failed redirect page. When I go to the actual destination, it's just FGG's Razor Coast section with nothing for Realm Works.

Does this mean the content is currently not available?
zazaodh is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 24th, 2014, 08:35 AM
First, thanks for the heads up on the failed re-direct. It appears that the location on Frog God Game's website was changed. It's now fixed to go to this page.

Published Adventures, like Razor Coast, will be available through the Content Market, which is not yet available. We have a number of packages that are already completed by our data entry team, so we should have packages to sell when the Content Market goes live.

When will the Content Market go live? That's a great question, but one we cannot answer with a specific date. Player Edition, releasing soon(TM), and the web-based player access are important milestones on the path to the Content Market. As we reach those milestones, we'll have a better idea of when the Content Market should be available.

I hope that clarifies things!

Last edited by liz; September 24th, 2014 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
zazaodh

Old September 24th, 2014, 12:04 PM
No problem at all about the redirect.

Thank you for letting me know about the planned milestone order. I will assume this means not in the next few weeks... in which case might have to get started myself on Razor Coast content!

Thanks again.
zazaodh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote