Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

tkarn

Old June 22nd, 2007, 07:39 AM
I found this site, looking for a very flexible charakter generator tool.

I'm a fan of the alternate systems by Monte Cook - Arcana Evolved and Iron Heroes.

1. Do you think it's possible to built such charakters with Hero lab.

2. if yes - do you think it's possible to mix the Arcana Evolved campaign with for example the skill group and feat mastery system of Iron Heroes and add than the skill trcksfrom "Complete Scoundrel"?

Thank's for your answers.
tkarn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 23rd, 2007, 05:24 AM
At 08:39 AM 6/22/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I'm a fan of the alternate systems by Monte Cook - Arcana Evolved and Iron Heroes.

1. Do you think it's possible to built such charakters with Hero lab.

2. if yes - do you think it's possible to mix the Arcana Evolved campaign with for example the skill group and feat mastery system of Iron Heroes and add than the skill trcksfrom "Complete Scoundrel"?
I'm pretty sure that we should be able to support the vast majority of stuff from the alternate systems you mention, but I haven't reviewed those books in awhile. So I'll have to go back and take a look to give you a more accurate and detailed answer. I won't be able to do that until next week, so stay tuned for an update.

Are there specific facets of Arcana Evolved and Iron Heroes that you are interested in? Or do you want to utilize the complete contents of the various books. If there are specific elements, please identify them here so I can focus my research on the material you're most interested in using.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
tkarn

Old June 25th, 2007, 07:55 AM
It's more the possibility to run a complete AE or IH campaign. There a very different mechanics to a "normal" d&d game (magic system, Races, Classes, evolved substitution levels in AE; Skill groups, feat mastery, token system in IH) - other character generators can not handle this. The cream de la cream is picking up some features from this system and mix it with features of another system.
tkarn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote