Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

ieshadover

Old August 21st, 2013, 12:42 PM
I see there is a place to import HL but it is not activated. So my question is when it the plan to let us begin import HL characters?
ieshadover is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
pjrichert

Old October 4th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Rob, just as a spinoff of this question, would the following scenario work? Using Fantasy Grounds II as my VTT, could I use RW to create content/encounter portfolios, and character portfolios, which would save in RW for use in HL. Fantasy Grounds has an exporter from Hero Labs to FG, so would I then be able to export everything for use into FG? (as far as character and or encounter portfolios?)
pjrichert is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Yosef

Old October 14th, 2013, 04:10 AM
integrations of like to see:

1. Commerce, within realm works the players, are in a tavern, Shop, or anywhere they need to spend coin , after the action is taken it automatically deducts from here allowed the appropriate amount of money. The DM can even remove their money without them knowing it ( in less they happen to be looking at their money purpose) so that they can be robbed and find out later that they were robbed.

2. It would be nice if realm works could borrow from hero labs specific items that they could put in a shop, so that the players could only purchase the items in that shop.

3. DM can adjust and attributes stat or skill for a particular role or temporary adjustment I know that in hero lab this can be done but some way the DM can adjust things for a particular encounter.
Yosef is offline   #13 Reply With Quote