Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Provos

Old November 7th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Armor Special ablity "Vital Guard" is listed as costing 500gp but charges 750gp to add it to armor.
Provos is offline   #641
Pezmerga

Old November 7th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Any chance of getting the Create Favorite Metamagic Spells for Racial Spells? Such as a Nymph's?
Pezmerga is offline   #642
Pezmerga

Old November 7th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Put a headband of Mental Superiorty +6 (Acrobatics, Fly, Swim) on a nymph and the skills wont work right. The nymph wants to add 8 to skills already, so it makes the ranks higher than the HD. When you hit customize it just takes all the ranks away and let's you do whatever you want with them. (Including the ranks meant for the skills selected.) This is true even if you add class levels or whatever to make a nymph higher than a 8 HD creature.

And if you do that and try to assign the points to the skills selected, it will take away a skill point and a max rank for every point (effectively eliminating the bonus from the headband and causing you to use your actual skill points on the skill ranks...)

Last edited by Pezmerga; November 7th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.
Pezmerga is offline   #643
Pezmerga

Old November 7th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Adding Class levels to a Nymph increases her Blinding Beauty and Stunning Glance DC by 1 for every 2 levels...This should not be the case. It is a static save DC based on Charisma (Starts at 21 with a standard Bestiary Nymph's Cha Score.).

I am trying to put in Nyrissa from Kingmaker Volume 6 so that's why I am seeing all of these off the wall bugs lol.
Pezmerga is offline   #644
Pezmerga

Old November 7th, 2011, 09:17 PM
oops double post.

Last edited by Pezmerga; November 7th, 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Pezmerga is offline   #645
chaos_co

Old November 7th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwarden View Post
The Arcane Pool of a Bladebound Magus is not being calculated correctly. I created a 1st level magus, gave him 18 int and the bladebound archtype and he had 5 arcane pool points. When I leveled him to 5th his arcane pool had dropped to 4.

A magus without the bladebound archetype displays the correct pool amount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by B0sh1 View Post
Also confirmed on my 4th level build. I went to 18 int when I hit 4th level so I should have 1/3 my level (4) min of 1 plus 4 from int for a total of 5.
I've confirmed this myself, a level 8 Bladebound Magus with 17 int only has Arcane Pool uses 3/day. The arcane pool should have points equal to 1/3 the magus level (with a minimum 1) plus Int mod.

Last edited by chaos_co; November 7th, 2011 at 10:50 PM.
chaos_co is offline   #646
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 8th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmerga View Post
Adding Class levels to a Nymph increases her Blinding Beauty and Stunning Glance DC by 1 for every 2 levels...This should not be the case. It is a static save DC based on Charisma (Starts at 21 with a standard Bestiary Nymph's Cha Score.).

I am trying to put in Nyrissa from Kingmaker Volume 6 so that's why I am seeing all of these off the wall bugs lol.
Aren't most abilities DCs = 10 + 1/2 HD + Ability Modifier? If so, then this is not a bug. It's exactly the way it is supposed to work.
blzbob is offline   #647
Pezmerga

Old November 8th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
Aren't most abilities DCs = 10 + 1/2 HD + Ability Modifier? If so, then this is not a bug. It's exactly the way it is supposed to work.
It only counts Racial HD, not class levels.

Last edited by Pezmerga; November 8th, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
Pezmerga is offline   #648
bodrin

Old November 8th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Achaierai Bestiary 2

Thing
rAchaierai
Skill skFly

One extra skill point allocated to Fly resulting in error message on base creature!

Standard is 42 allocated = 43

Remove hero.child[skFly].field[skInnate].value += 1 from eval script
bodrin is offline   #649
djdragon

Old November 8th, 2011, 11:58 AM
The second level spell from the Desert Domain "Shifting Sand" is not available to pick it is programmed as a lev 3 spell.
djdragon is offline   #650
Closed Thread