Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Shadow_Hawk

Old June 28th, 2021, 11:00 AM
I'm trying to set up a feat that allows the user to select from three weapon groups -- Bows, Firearms, and Thrown -- to allow them to gain bonuses when using those types of weapons. Problem is, I can't just choose Weapon Groups from the dropdown, as that would list all Weapon Groups, and all the examples of custom selections that I've found use component.BaseWep, which makes you select from individual weapons. I can't figure out what to replace component.BaseWep with in order to select from weapon groups instead of individual weapons though, and I can't find anywhere in the code where it defines what has the different groups as tags so I can reference that instead.
Shadow_Hawk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old June 28th, 2021, 06:26 PM
If you have the Mythic Handbook there is an option for getting your weapon focus type bonuses (or specialization etc) with every weapon of a group rather than just the one you choose.

Not sure if you have the source, or even if that would be helpful or not. But if you do have the source, check it out.
Ualaa is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Shadow_Hawk

Old June 29th, 2021, 05:53 AM
I do have the source, and unfortunately that particular feat is hard coded into other feats in such a way that all it does is look at the individual weapon selected grab its weapon group, and apply the bonus to all other weapons in the group.
Shadow_Hawk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote