Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

NYColts18

Old January 13th, 2014, 06:05 PM
I just purchased Army Builder a few days ago after hearing how great it was, and after purchasing it, I am very underwhelmed by the games it supports. I play Dark Age, but neither faction I play is listed, Helldorado is only in French, and I am afraid to even check Malifaux, as looking at the update date I am sure it only for 1st Edition..
Uggg, well, live and learn. I am going to try and figure out how to put in stats correctly, so I can maybe add my Dark Age stuff and in a perfect world even add stats for Wild West Exodus..
If I am missing something, please feel free to correct me, as I really, really want to love this program...
NYColts18 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
DaveN
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 14th, 2014, 05:52 PM
As our license agreement specifies, we only produce the Army Builder software.

All of the data files are created and maintained by community volunteers and many of them would welcome any help you are willing to offer when it comes to supporting your favorite game.

If you have found issues or are looking for updates or availability dates for new lists, we recommend that users visit appropriate forums or contact data file authors directly:

Lone Wolf Development Forums:
http://forums.wolflair.com/

Authors list:
http://www.wolflair.com/rightframe.p...ntal_downloads

Last edited by liz; January 15th, 2014 at 07:50 AM.
DaveN is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 15th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Hey NYColts18, I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with Army Builder. Dave gave a lot of great info, but I also wanted to add that if you're still unhappy with the product, you can return the Software within sixty (60) days of purchase to the retail store where purchased with a dated receipt for a full refund. If you purchased it online, you can request a refund by emailing support@wolflair.com.

Hopefully, by exploring what some of the community members have put together for Army Builder, you'll find some data files that fit your needs. Additionally, please know that the Lone Wolf staff is in the process of putting together a seminar in early to mid February to help community members learn more about the Authoring Kit. You can get more information here. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask them here or shoot us an email at support@wolflair.com.
liz is offline   #3 Reply With Quote