Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix1981

Old July 26th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Hello

I was wondering when are you are planning on updating mechwarrior stats? I have not seen any new stats for mechwarrior since Annihilation. I like to use this program to make my armys.

Thank you
Phoenix1981 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 7th, 2006, 02:50 PM
We had intended to have things updated by now. However, shortly after you posted this, we got hit with 6 days of constant power outages due to the California heatwave, followed by the meltdown of our server. So we've got a lot of catching up to, and we all fly out to GenCon tomorrow, after which we'll be even further behind.

I guess the best thing to do would be to bug us about this again a little while after GenCon. It will definitely NOT be possible to get the Mechwarrior update completed the week we return, but we should hopefully be able to get that dealt with the following week. So bug us then if you haven't seen a data file update posted yet.

I'm sorry for the delay in this, but we lost almost two full weeks right before GenCon, which is *HUGE* for a tiny company like ours. Thanks in advance for the patience while we get caught up on everything.

-Rob

At 10:24 PM 7/26/2006, you wrote:

Quote:
Hello

I was wondering when are you are planning on updating mechwarrior stats? I have not seen any new stats for mechwarrior since Annihilation. I like to use this program to make my armys.

Thank you
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote