Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Dark Lord Galen

Old August 3rd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Looks like Sendric will be adding it to the community set in the future FYI.

Until then. Start the editor and make a new .user file or open an existing one. Go to "General->Adjustments". Click "New Blank" and give it a name like "Show Journal". Give it a Unique ID like "pShowJrnl". Then click on "Eval Scripts" and add a new one at timing of First 10000. Then copy and paste the above script into the text window.

Save and do "Test Now!". Now you have a new adjustment you can add to your character that causes the "Journal" tab to display even for NPCs.
Thanks Shadow... and thanks Sendric.....

Your collective support is undervalued, but greatly appreciated.
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #31
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 3rd, 2014, 05:16 PM
Here is a trick if you don't want to add this as an adjustment. Everything in HL has adjustments added to the Hero, and these adjustments always have a
Code:
doneif (field[pIsOn].value <> 1)
to turn it off and on.

I don't want to turn it off or on, I want it on all the time. So, add the delete script to an existing condition adjustment, but don't include the doneif at the beginning. Ta-daa, all the things in HL will have a Journal tab.

If there was a way you can check the configuration, you can have a doneif the configuration is checked and exclude it through the Hero configuration screen rather than as an adjustment.

Just one of my many 'hacks' for HeroLab.

Last edited by Kendall-DM; August 11th, 2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Adjustment needs to be a condition.
Kendall-DM is offline   #32
Sendric

Old August 4th, 2014, 05:21 AM
The werewolf template (and perhaps other lycanthrope templates) are not granting the increased base attack bonus when in hybrid or animal form. This results in an error appearing for the granted feat Weapon Focus - Bite that the pre-req is not being met. For reference, here are some pertinent sections from the rules:

Attacks
Same as the base creature or base animal, depending on which form the lycanthrope is using.

Feats
It’s possible that a lycanthrope cannot meet the prerequisites for all its feats when in humanoid form. If this occurs, the lycanthrope still has the feats, but cannot use them when in humanoid form.

Wolf
Base Attack: +1
Sendric is offline   #33
JackJudge

Old August 11th, 2014, 08:16 PM
In the Encounter Builder for D20 3.5 the "Goblin, 1st-Level Warrior" has a listed CR of 3. It's supposed to be 1/3.
JackJudge is offline   #34
mirtos

Old August 12th, 2014, 03:42 AM
EDIT: this can be deleted.

Last edited by mirtos; August 12th, 2014 at 03:45 AM.
mirtos is offline   #35
Dark Lord Galen

Old August 15th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJudge View Post
In the Encounter Builder for D20 3.5 the "Goblin, 1st-Level Warrior" has a listed CR of 3. It's supposed to be 1/3.
Jack.
Not all goblins have to be the same..... Those are The elite Schwarzenegger goblins. Trained in "getting to the chopper" ( attacking the fighters of the group)
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #36
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 16th, 2014, 09:06 AM
So I thought I would share a sneak peek of one of the d20 changes I was working on. This is for the "In-Play" tab actually as it needed an update to use better UI mechanics. So while doing that I changed the layout to more logically break up the sections. This gives more room and prepares d20 better for future enhancements:

Noname2.jpg

Also shows how some of us are here working while the LW guys are off partying at GenCon!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #37
Sendric

Old August 16th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Quote:
So I thought I would share a sneak peek of one of the d20 changes I was working on. This is for the "In-Play" tab actually as it needed an update to use better UI mechanics. So while doing that I changed the layout to more logically break up the sections. This gives more room and prepares d20 better for future enhancements:
Looks awesome, Shadow. Really looking forward to the next release!

Quote:
Also shows how some of us are here working while the LW guys are off partying at GenCon!
<sarcasm>Those guys are so lazy.</sarcasm>
Sendric is offline   #38
bodrin

Old August 16th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Looks awesome, Shadow. Really looking forward to the next release!

<sarcasm>Those guys are so lazy.</sarcasm>
<double sarcasm with attitude>Agreed, some of us aren't even in the right country to even attend Gen Con at this time. Pure Slothfulness.</double sarcasm with attitude>

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #39
Lord Magus

Old August 17th, 2014, 06:32 PM
Quote:
So I thought I would share a sneak peek of one of the d20 changes I was working on. This is for the "In-Play" tab actually as it needed an update to use better UI mechanics.
Since you are working on this, may I suggest listing any DR, Energy Resistance, Fast Healing and Regeneration on the In Play tab, underneath HPs, so players (and GMs) don't forget them when entering damage? Thanks!
Lord Magus is offline   #40
Closed Thread