Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

KertDawg

Old May 7th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Hello. I'm relatively new to HL, so please forgive me if I made this too complicated. I have an existing portfolio that I created on my PC and imported into my iPad via DropBox. It was pretty simple and very user-friendly.

Now, I want to give that character a +1 Morningstar. It seems pretty straightforward, but after searching the web for this process, I came up with a very complex way of using that item.
  1. Use the editor to create a magic weapon from scratch. (I can't copy a regular morningstar for some reason.)
  2. Export a .user file.
  3. Convert that .user file to an .hl file using HLExport.
  4. Use iTunes to copy that .hl file to the iPad.
  5. Finally, load the .pom file onto the iPad.

Am I making this too complicated, or do I really have to go through this to get the weapon on my iPad? Thanks for any information or ideas.

- Kert
KertDawg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old May 7th, 2018, 07:35 PM
FYI you have a big typo in your post. Its far easier than that, go to the weapons tab, hit the first header and select custom weapon. You ca give it +x or any of a number of magical enhancements.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote