Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
austnorm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1

Old April 17th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Hello all,

I am currently using the 3.1 AB version with the latest files, rule sets selected are:
Chapter - space wolves
Scenario - normal mission
Core expansion lists - core lists
File version - 1.01b for bug reports and I have a couple of queries.

My HQ units have a wolf guard attached and the transport option selected is land raider. AB does not include an option in the transport section of the squad for the crusader or redeemer variants.

If I try to select a redeemer as a separate option (not attached to a unit/squad) AB is happy and no validation errors are raised.

If I try to select a Crusader or standard Land Raider off the available units list the validation rules are broken and the message is "this unit is not allowed a transport"

Should all three variants be available as a transport option for my HQ squads or seperately, or am I wrong.

Also wolf scouts according to the codex do not have a min/max number of squads but the validation rule is coming up as a max of one.

And finally elites and heavys are showing as a min/max allowed of 0-3.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I am new to AB. If the post needs to be moved let me know the appropriate spot.

Many thanks

Norm
austnorm is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ghaz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Florence, KY
Posts: 213

Old April 19th, 2009, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by austnorm View Post
Hello all,

I am currently using the 3.1 AB version with the latest files, rule sets selected are:
Chapter - space wolves
Scenario - normal mission
Core expansion lists - core lists
File version - 1.01b for bug reports and I have a couple of queries.

My HQ units have a wolf guard attached and the transport option selected is land raider. AB does not include an option in the transport section of the squad for the crusader or redeemer variants.

If I try to select a redeemer as a separate option (not attached to a unit/squad) AB is happy and no validation errors are raised.

If I try to select a Crusader or standard Land Raider off the available units list the validation rules are broken and the message is "this unit is not allowed a transport"

Should all three variants be available as a transport option for my HQ squads or seperately, or am I wrong.
Unless it specifcally says 'Land Raider Crusader' or 'Land Raider Redeemer' under a unit's transport options then you may only take a Land Raider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austnorm View Post
Also wolf scouts according to the codex do not have a min/max number of squads but the validation rule is coming up as a max of one.
Please read the first paragraph under the heading 'Options' in the Wolf Scout entry in the codex. There are two Wolf Scout entries in the datafiles because of this and you're most likely choosing the wrong entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austnorm View Post
And finally elites and heavys are showing as a min/max allowed of 0-3.
That's because of the Force Organization chart (see page 87 of the Warhammer 40,000 5th edition rulebook).
Ghaz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.