Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sendric

Old October 8th, 2015, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Vindication, huzzah!
Yes, indeed.

I've created a new special that can be attached to all Draconian races that in turn bootstraps all the common specials. This includes the Gallop ability which now bootstraps Run as a bonus feat. Should be all set now.
Sendric is offline   #371 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 17th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Having downloaded and imported the new community set, I'm getting a string of "duplicate record encountered" errors relating to "3.5 Dungeon Master Guide.user" file (all poisons) and "3.5 Fiendish Codex_2.user". Am I correct in thinking these two files should be deleted by the update? (Either my system didn't do the delete, or it wasn't part of the update procedure.)

Before the update we had:
3.5 Dungeon Master Guide.user
3.5 Dungeon Master Guide 2.user
3.5 Fiendish Codex_2.user

The update has added these three files:
3.5 Dungeon Master Guide 1.user
3.5 Fiendish Codex 1.user
3.5 Fiendish Codex 2.user
Dami is offline   #372 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 18th, 2015, 05:36 AM
Those files may have been deleted in a previous release. I didn't do anything to those files in this release. You should move '3.5 Dungeon Master Guide.user' and '3.5 Fiendish Codex_2.user' out of your data folder and recompile. That should remove your compilation errors.
Sendric is offline   #373 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old October 18th, 2015, 10:47 PM
Sounds like I missed something at some point, but easily fixed. Thanks!
Dami is offline   #374 Reply With Quote
paulh

Old October 22nd, 2015, 11:52 AM
Hi all,

I am having an issue with a multiclass character I have created. It started out as a cloistered cleric. Among other things, the cloistered cleric is only proficient with light armor. When I add a fighter class, I would expect that the fighter feats/proficiences would also be included, such as Armor (Medium), Armor (Heavy), and shield proficiency. Unfortunately, they do not.

I tried to work around the issue by adding permanent adjustments for armor and shield proficiency, but that didn't work, either.

Interestingly, Weapons (All Martial) was included as a feat when I added fighter.

Last edited by paulh; October 22nd, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
paulh is offline   #375 Reply With Quote
Sevisin

Old October 22nd, 2015, 07:18 PM
I noticed that none of the named shields can shield bash. For example, Shield of the Winged Crusade, a heavy steel shield, does not give the option to shield bash. When I create a standard heavy steel shield (with and without magical properties), I get the shield bash option.
Sevisin is offline   #376 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 23rd, 2015, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
Hi all,

I am having an issue with a multiclass character I have created. It started out as a cloistered cleric. Among other things, the cloistered cleric is only proficient with light armor. When I add a fighter class, I would expect that the fighter feats/proficiences would also be included, such as Armor (Medium), Armor (Heavy), and shield proficiency. Unfortunately, they do not.

I tried to work around the issue by adding permanent adjustments for armor and shield proficiency, but that didn't work, either.

Interestingly, Weapons (All Martial) was included as a feat when I added fighter.
The Cloistered Cleric variant removes some weapon/armor proficiencies. It looks like these profs stay removed even when you add a fighter class, which is probably incorrect. Unfortunately, this is a core issue, and not one for the community set. I will post this issue in the core bug thread.
Sendric is offline   #377 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old October 23rd, 2015, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevisin View Post
I noticed that none of the named shields can shield bash. For example, Shield of the Winged Crusade, a heavy steel shield, does not give the option to shield bash. When I create a standard heavy steel shield (with and without magical properties), I get the shield bash option.
Yea, I was having some issues with that when I implemented Shield Bash a while back. I'll take another look at it. Maybe I can come up with something else.
Sendric is offline   #378 Reply With Quote
paulh

Old October 23rd, 2015, 07:48 AM
I'm not sure if this is a community set or a core issue, but...

I am working on a 1st level Factotum. It looks like the Armor Class calculation is incorrect. It looks like it's adding my Intelligence modifier to AC, which is what Cunning Defense provides... only, Cunning Defense 1) isn't available until 3rd level, and 2) requires the use of Inspiration Points (in other words, it's not "on" all the time).
paulh is offline   #379 Reply With Quote
paulh

Old October 23rd, 2015, 07:50 AM
Another Factotum quirk - The Special tab shows "Inspiration (Factotum)," and then shows inspiration point total: ?. Should Hero Labs calculate and display inspiration points?
paulh is offline   #380 Reply With Quote