Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

thaX

Old June 23rd, 2019, 11:41 AM
So, I have some questions about how to use this product when I have no internet, like actually being at the table playing the game.

The printout examples have a glaring problem, having only the stat bonuses printed instead of the actual stat for the six main stats for Starfinder/PF2. (I assume the same for PF1 if it ever gets support on the online mode) This makes the hardcopy unusable, though I hope there is a way for user (or Ancient One) adjustment/custom sheets like on Classic.

Thus far, an offline mode is still on the to do list, though how it would be useful is unclear. One has to be online to bring up the character, so what good is an offline mode going to be if one does not have a file to open for the character?

It also seems to be quite unlike the Ipad version of Classic, where one could make adjustments for spell effects and damage to stats and HP, instead being a static sheet unless one gets on the server where the infomation is bonded to now to access the info for the changes, however slight they may be.

What is involved in the Offline Mode, and how does one open the character if not online? Is it even possible?

Thank you for your time.
thaX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:33 PM
The only current method is to print out the character to a PDF file, so that you can see it offline.

Nothing has been posted about what extra features might be available in any "offline mode" that might be implemented in the future.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old June 23rd, 2019, 08:03 PM
I will have to get back on and test it out. The layout looks horrific.
thaX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote