Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

fantasyking99

Old October 28th, 2007, 10:15 AM
I may have just missed it, but is Lost And The Damned in the new chaos book update or are they just going to make a separately one (hopefully).

Thank You!
fantasyking99 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
harkan
Volunteer Data File Author

Old October 28th, 2007, 02:21 PM
LaTD is no longer valid with the nex chaos codex so they are no longer in the files until the new daemon dex comes out
harkan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
fantasyking99

Old November 20th, 2007, 04:15 PM
why isnt it legal? It doesnt have stat line for the daemons so it doesnt matter what you call them. I have been to tournaments and the LATD were still legal.
fantasyking99 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old November 20th, 2007, 08:29 PM
It's not legal because of the updated Codex Chaos Space Marines. Tournaments can do whatever they want, but in GW's eyes the list is obsolete.
Ghaz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
fantasyking99

Old December 5th, 2007, 05:40 PM
I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I work for Games Workshop and I have never heard of the list being obsolete, did they make an FAQ or was it in a white dwarf?
fantasyking99 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old December 5th, 2007, 10:00 PM
It's not like this is a new policy with GW. A new codex renders the old codex and any army lists based off of it obsolete. Codex Craftworld Eldar and the Ulthwe Strike Force list were rendered obsolete with the release of the new Codex Eldar. The Cadian Shock Troops and Armageddon Steel Legion lists were rendered obsolete with the release of the current Codex Imperial Guard. The Salamanders list was rendered obsolete with the release of the current Codex Space Marines and the Speed Freeks list will be rendered obsolete with the release of the new Codex Orks in January. It is only if they have a FAQ that allows the list to be used with the new codex (like they did with Space Wolves) is the list not rendered obsolete. There was no such FAQ for the Lost and The Damned. Hence the list is obsolete.
Ghaz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote