Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Golkiwu

Old September 22nd, 2015, 06:18 AM
It has been a while since I have posted here, but I felt this was kind of important. Forgive me if it was reported elsewhere.

Upon creating a few characters recently, I found that when I selected the "Crafted" checkbox in Custom Weapons or Armor it was giving a wildly cheap price. I looked at it and it seems to be calculating to 1/30th instead of 1/3rd.

My specific example last night was Mithral Chain Shirt calcualting to 33gp, 4sp, 2 cp. IT should be closer to 366 gp, 6 sp, 7 cp.

I did not see any issue with Magical item crafting, only Custom Weapons and Armors.

That's Homunculus!
Golkiwu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old September 22nd, 2015, 06:53 AM
33GP 3SP 3CP is the price of the normal chain shirt crafted. The crafted price isn't updated (/ignores) the special material it seems. You should report this as a bug here
Togainu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Golkiwu

Old September 28th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togainu View Post
33GP 3SP 3CP is the price of the normal chain shirt crafted. The crafted price isn't updated (/ignores) the special material it seems. You should report this as a bug here
So it is.

I did submit at the link. Thanks.

That's Homunculus!
Golkiwu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote