Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

hulk54

Old October 25th, 2008, 07:57 AM
Is anyone working on the list for the new Warriors of Chaos? The book went out with the spearhead and most everyone can find all of the stats online of they dont have the actual book. Is everyone as excited about it as I am?
hulk54 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old October 25th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah, we're all excited. But realistically it takes these guys about 1 month to really get the new datafiles out for a new codex. It's no big deal, remember, these cats are all volunteers, so they do it when they "Get around to it" sorta thing.

But, "Hells Yes!" we're all excited!
AbaddonAZ is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
GreenTea

Old November 19th, 2008, 03:06 PM
I can't wait either. I've been doing it by hand for 7 months or so, ever since GW nullified the previous army book.

If anyone is working on it, how's progress coming?
GreenTea is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
hulk54

Old November 28th, 2008, 08:37 AM
i would love to know what progress is being made on the new list. Any chance we might see a beta up soon? is there a walkthrough on how to make a new list? if so, maybe I can get cracking on it...
hulk54 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Jaradakar

Old November 30th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Any news?

I hate making army lists by hand (heck that's why I purchased army builder in the first place).

I'd love more than ever to be able to use it with the new Warriors of Chaos. Anyone working on it? What's the status?

(Even if all the items etc was not in... just basic units would be better than not having it at all).

-Jara
Jaradakar is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Drow

Old November 30th, 2008, 07:07 PM
is there a person working on it? I know it's getting asked a lot... but Iwas considering doing it my self but I want to know if I'd be spinning my wheels if someones has it 50% done already...
Drow is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
hulk54

Old December 4th, 2008, 02:35 PM
It looks as if no one is currently working on it. I got army builder in order to use it for my chaos warriors. I will likely be selling it now i suppose...
hulk54 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Jaradakar

Old December 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Is there no one supporting WFB for army builder? Specifically the new Warriors of Chaos?

Heck, I don't think we have the latest Vampire Counts either...
Jaradakar is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
mpdscott

Old December 5th, 2008, 03:04 AM
The latest Vampire Counts is in the most recent file release, I have no idea who worked on it, but it has been added
mpdscott is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
BaldManGames

Old December 5th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Yeah, you'd think that if we're paying for the product, the developer could at least keep content updated. It's not like wolflair's doing this for free.
BaldManGames is offline   #10 Reply With Quote