Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Dwayne

Old August 20th, 2021, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senko View Post
Don't know if this is still being maintained but gestalt doesn't seem to work if you make multiple heroes in the same portfolio.

For one hero it works perfectly but when you create a second in the same portfolio it starts generating an error message you don't have enough xp.
Try using the option for no xp required to level.
Dwayne is offline   #231 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old September 12th, 2021, 01:45 AM
I suppose that works just seemed like a bug you need to do that with multiple heroes but not for single ones.
Senko is offline   #232 Reply With Quote
Totino

Old September 18th, 2021, 07:59 PM
Just started playing in a Gestalt game, and I'm loving having Hero Lab support it, most of it seems to work great but there's one outstanding issue that I'm having, and it's that the character level is reports as triple the character's actual level. It makes sense, since you have to pick Gestalt + Class 1 + Class 2 for each level, but is there an adjustment or way to fix it for calculations based on that level, like XP and such? Basically need a way to add a class level to a character that doesn't "count" I guess?
Totino is offline   #233 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old September 23rd, 2021, 07:43 PM
You can adjust CR with an adjustment.
I think that is either in the Community Package or right in Hero Lab.

As far as level calculations, almost everything is going to scale off of class level not total levels.
If you're using Spheres of Might or Ultimate Spheres of Power, where it scales off BAB or combined Caster Level, there are adjustments for both of those.
Ualaa is offline   #234 Reply With Quote
Vigoroso

Old December 6th, 2022, 07:41 PM
I have downloaded and imported the file per the instructions over five times, reactivated my license, restarted several times to know avail. The files are on my computer but won't load in my Herolab. Help.
Vigoroso is offline   #235 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 7th, 2022, 10:02 AM
Have you gone into the Configure Hero tab and made sure the source is there and activated (the check box is clicked)?
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #236 Reply With Quote
Rhyus

Old May 6th, 2023, 11:45 AM
The group I game with for the past many years with Pathfinder has always used Gestalt characters because it allowed us to play every weekend whether people were missing or not. I have created a character in the past that was a Warlord and I had issues with the Warlord Maneuvers. It seemed like it could not calculate what actual level it was to allow the selection of the maneuvers. I also have on this new character a Psion. It might be having issues calculating the hitpoints that have been boosted because of the powers it chooses along with other options. I have included my saved 15th level character to this post. I had to actually go and create a single class Warlord to be able to give me the correct selection of Maneuvers that I then selected for this character. I hope you can figure out what is wrong and maybe put a fix out for it.
Attached Files
File Type: email Soren Black 15th.por (178.0 KB, 0 views)
Rhyus is offline   #237 Reply With Quote