Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
killing blow
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Traverse City, Michigan
Posts: 22

Old May 16th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Found this yesterday. Two different bugs, one in the Gorebull and one in the Minotaur rules.

#1. Under Gorebull rule you need to add a "stomp" attack.

#2. Under Minotaurs rule, you need to add "cause fear".

Thanks, great product.

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan

Beastmen, Daemons, Wood Elves and High Elves
killing blow is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Author
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 483
Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old May 16th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Done.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
hdevin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2

Old January 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
in the beastmen army book
warbanner costs 25 pts instead 35
sw o striking costs 25 pts instead 15
and in last errata dated 7th april 2011
it's written to use the points in army books and rules in main rulebook
hdevin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Author
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 483
Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old January 25th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdevin View Post
in the beastmen army book
warbanner costs 25 pts instead 35
sw o striking costs 25 pts instead 15
and in last errata dated 7th april 2011
it's written to use the points in army books and rules in main rulebook
Fixed for next release.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
TGF
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8

Old June 23rd, 2012, 04:53 AM
Minotaurs Bloodkine when taking magic armor that would normally replace their light armor it does not remove light armor bonus. Example Bloodkine Takes Blackened Plate - Heavy armor 5+, ends up with a 4+ because it is still staking the light armor bonus which is wrong, the heavy armor replaces the light armor it does not add to it, so the Bloodkine should have a 5+ is my example.

Centigor - Gorehoof upgrade is not getting proper mounted bonus. Centigors should be a 4+, light armor + shield + counts as mounted. Gorehoof is showing as a 5+ and should be a 4+.

Thanks.
TGF is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Senior Member
Volunteer Data File Author
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 483
Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old July 30th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
Minotaurs Bloodkine when taking magic armor that would normally replace their light armor it does not remove light armor bonus. Example Bloodkine Takes Blackened Plate - Heavy armor 5+, ends up with a 4+ because it is still staking the light armor bonus which is wrong, the heavy armor replaces the light armor it does not add to it, so the Bloodkine should have a 5+ is my example.

Centigor - Gorehoof upgrade is not getting proper mounted bonus. Centigors should be a 4+, light armor + shield + counts as mounted. Gorehoof is showing as a 5+ and should be a 4+.

Thanks.
Fixed for next release.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
TGF
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 8

Old July 31st, 2012, 06:26 PM
Thanks much looks good. I appreciate all the handwork you guys do maintaining these files to make list building simple.
TGF is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Getpumped
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1

Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:45 AM
The toughness on the lords, Beastlord, Khazark, Gorthor should be 6, not 5.
Getpumped is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
killing blow
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Traverse City, Michigan
Posts: 22

Old November 22nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getpumped View Post
The toughness on the lords, Beastlord, Khazark, Gorthor should be 6, not 5.
Getpumped,

Don't know what book your looking at but in the current book they are all toughness 5. The only things toughness 6 are Taurox and the Ghorgon.

Steve H.
Traverse City, Michigan

Beastmen, Daemons, Wood Elves and High Elves
killing blow is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 722

Old November 22nd, 2013, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killing blow View Post
Getpumped,

Don't know what book your looking at but in the current book they are all toughness 5. The only things toughness 6 are Taurox and the Ghorgon.
Concur no error is dataset.
EdSteiner is offline   #10 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.