Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Under Development > Tournament Ace Discussion

Notices

JimP

Send a message via AIM to JimP Send a message via MSN to JimP Send a message via Yahoo to JimP

Old May 24th, 2010, 05:30 PM
I know that things are progressing, I would like to ask if our organization can help in the testing. We are a large club and host large tournaments.

I am the VP of the club and we were trying to get a package that could help us run tournaments.

We have run 50 people tournaments a couple of times a year and our usual format is about 25 to 30.

You can contact me at JimATbiggunz-ne.com.

Thanks.

JimP
JimP is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 25th, 2010, 05:11 PM
The Beta has not started. There were delays in getting the new server provisioned, which just got completed. We're working on a bunch of details associated with the new server, after which we can get the Beta underway.

If you are interested in participating, please submit a request via email, as outlined in the earlier thread about the topic.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
JimP

Send a message via AIM to JimP Send a message via MSN to JimP Send a message via Yahoo to JimP

Old June 10th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Rob,

I searched the forum for beta testing submittal partners.

Would you be so kind as to provide a link?

Thanks,

Jim
JimP is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 10th, 2010, 10:51 PM
At the bottom of this forum, find the display options section, and change the show threads option from "Last Month" to "Beginning" - that will show you all the threads in this forum - find the announcement of the TA website - the Beta info's there.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote