Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
rayo4444
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13

Old February 9th, 2015, 05:45 AM
This might be my own fault not knowing my way around Armybuilder, but is it possible to add Giant River Troll Hag, Night Goblin Squig Gobba or any other of the Forge World Figures to the armylist?
I tried checking the checkbox allowing the Forge World figures, but none of them appear as choices when making the list.

I have tried to ask in the Orc and Goblin thread, but did not get any response.
rayo4444 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 723

Old February 9th, 2015, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayo4444 View Post
This might be my own fault not knowing my way around Armybuilder, but is it possible to add Giant River Troll Hag, Night Goblin Squig Gobba or any other of the Forge World Figures to the armylist?
I tried checking the checkbox allowing the Forge World figures, but none of them appear as choices when making the list.

I have tried to ask in the Orc and Goblin thread, but did not get any response.
The Forge World entries have never been fully completed, due the wide amount of rules that vary from the standard entry rules. Additionally I do not have access to that source material.
EdSteiner is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rayo4444
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13

Old February 9th, 2015, 08:58 AM
That explains it. Thanks for the answer
However rules for most of the ForgeWorld figures can be found free in their web site (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/fwDownloads)
I would greatly appreciate the units being added, as it simplify having them in my army. However now I do understand why they might not be implemented. *crossing my fingers hoping they will be there soon*
rayo4444 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 723

Old February 9th, 2015, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayo4444 View Post
That explains it. Thanks for the answer
However rules for most of the ForgeWorld figures can be found free in their web site (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/fwDownloads)
I would greatly appreciate the units being added, as it simplify having them in my army. However now I do understand why they might not be implemented. *crossing my fingers hoping they will be there soon*
Well I never knew that and that solves issue 2. Let me get the units you noted DL and review them and see what we got
EdSteiner is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rayo4444
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13

Old February 9th, 2015, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Well I never knew that and that solves issue 2. Let me get the units you noted DL and review them and see what we got
Woot!! Thanks!
rayo4444 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Yobtar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242

Old February 9th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Forgeworld just made the rules free a couple of weeks ago.
Yobtar is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 723

Old February 16th, 2015, 12:25 PM
Added Giant River Troll Hag for 2.89, will continue to learn and tinker to add the Night Goblin Squig Gobba
EdSteiner is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
rayo4444
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13

Old February 16th, 2015, 02:04 PM
Thats great Ed, thank you so much
rayo4444 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 723

Old February 16th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Question on the Night Goblin Squig Gobba, what is the unit's composition: Rare, Special. The PDF does not list it or I just missed it.
EdSteiner is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
rayo4444
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13

Old February 19th, 2015, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdSteiner View Post
Question on the Night Goblin Squig Gobba, what is the unit's composition: Rare, Special. The PDF does not list it or I just missed it.
Sorry I haven't answered before, however I checked both Tamurkan and the Monster Arcanum and could not find it. I guess this makes it very rare indeed.

Again, thank you Ed for taking the time to include these cool creatures
rayo4444 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.