Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Monteparnas

Old February 8th, 2019, 06:15 PM
The Witchlight Reservoir, from the Magic Item Compendium. The idea was to make an entry for each substance it can be exposed to, but instead of Sunlight and Moonlight, the Sunlight version was done twice.

Either way, it seems to me that the item would be better with the entire text under a single version, since it is activated and the four entries actually describe four states of the same item.
Monteparnas is offline   #831 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 9th, 2019, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteparnas View Post
Next issue is old, but I forgot to tell it earlier. The Chahar-Aina item isn't working, at least not with Chain Shirt. I can bypass this with Adjustments to AC for now.
I remember working with this before, but I forget what it's from. What source is Chahar-Aina from, and what exactly is not working?
Sendric is offline   #832 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old February 9th, 2019, 10:43 AM
It's from Oriental Adventures, along with Dastana, that works similarly and is working properly.

Both are Armor pieces with -1 Penalty and that add +1 to existing Armor if you have the respective requisite, Light Armor for Dastana, Medium Armor for Chahar-Aina. They work only on light armor and are cumulative with one another, so you can have up to +6 AC bonus from light armor. Since they don't specify much on limits for them, you can't add together Enhancement bonuses from a set of Armor + Chahar-Aina + Dastana and only keep the greater, but you can enchant them with other things, similar to what is done with Bow + Arrow, and they can be Masterwork to offset their only balancing aspect (the -1 Armor Penalty).

What is happening now, though, is that the Chahar-Aina isn't adding the bonus to armor as it should. I didn't tested the other properties yet, but I do remember long ago it adding the +1 to AC if no Armor was worn (similar to Bracers of Armor, maybe).
Monteparnas is offline   #833 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old February 9th, 2019, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
That's fine, but I'm about to drop a new release. I was just waiting to get this situation sorted out. You might want to wait to get the new update before making too many changes.

So, it looks like the only thing to watch out for is a couple of minor changes to the Rokugan Campaign Setting file, although I did make some changes to the Magic of Rokugan file during integration so you'll want to pick that up as well.
Looks like OA wasn't adjusted and I haven't modified Rokugan so I should be fine

Last edited by Illyahr; February 9th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.
Illyahr is offline   #834 Reply With Quote
benuker

Old February 10th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Hello!
I debugged a little bit the newly entered Swiftblade prestige class.
Swiftblade requires as a prerequisite proficiency in at least ONE martial weapon.
However, when I try to apply the Swifblade to my Bard, which has in the bard weapon proficiency category the proficiency in the long sword (which is a martial weapon), it gave me the red flag of prerequisite not met.
Could you please fix this in future releases?
Tnx!
Leo
benuker is offline   #835 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old February 10th, 2019, 07:44 PM
The Courtier Class from Rokugan Campaing Setting, the abilities that grant Feats aren't adding the feats.
Monteparnas is offline   #836 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 11th, 2019, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benuker View Post
Hello!
I debugged a little bit the newly entered Swiftblade prestige class.
Swiftblade requires as a prerequisite proficiency in at least ONE martial weapon.
However, when I try to apply the Swifblade to my Bard, which has in the bard weapon proficiency category the proficiency in the long sword (which is a martial weapon), it gave me the red flag of prerequisite not met.
Could you please fix this in future releases?
Tnx!
Leo
Thanks. I added Bard Weapon Prof and Druid Weapon Prof to the script. Let me know if you come across any others.
Sendric is offline   #837 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old February 11th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Oriental Adventures source, Iaijutsu Master PrC:

The ability Canny Defense should add the Int modifier to the Dex modifier for calculating AC, but it isn't doing anything at all.
Monteparnas is offline   #838 Reply With Quote
Monteparnas

Old February 11th, 2019, 05:42 PM
Source Dragon Magazine, feat Spawn of the Dark Prince:

I'm almost sure that a feat with just Cha 15 as requisite shouldn't grant +110 to any skill, or anything at all.
Monteparnas is offline   #839 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old February 12th, 2019, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monteparnas View Post
Source Dragon Magazine, feat Spawn of the Dark Prince:

I'm almost sure that a feat with just Cha 15 as requisite shouldn't grant +110 to any skill, or anything at all.
That does seem a bit extreme. Let's knock that down to, say, 10, shall we?

Thanks for the reports.

Last edited by Sendric; February 12th, 2019 at 03:33 AM.
Sendric is offline   #840 Reply With Quote